Slot Nine: Matías Diaz (@LightOfTheMooneh)

Name: Matías Diaz

Age: 19

Sex: Male

Appearance: It often comes as a surprise that Matías and Santiago are brothers at all. Whereas Santiago looks good in a suit, Matías is short and cuter than he is handsome. He's got a unique hairstyle than most, with a mess of dark hair that glows brown with a hint of gold in the sun on top and the sides shaved off. His eyes are just a shade lighter than his hair, but they always seem to be glowing with the optimism that seems to always be in his blood. His skin is tanned and smooth, soft on his face and hard at his abdomen, and he's got a dark tattoo of a bird that stretched from the bottom of his neck to the bottom of his back with the wings outstretched and inked all over his skin.

Personality: At first glance, Matías appears to be a determined and hardworking individual, but in reality, that's only side of the coin. At other times, he's carefree and wild, and he can get himself into trouble with the act-before-you-think attitude he seems to always be carrying. He's a bit reckless too, but Santiago has always had his back. His words are often sweet, and he's got a smile on his lips nearly all the time. Though he's intelligent in the education sense, at times it seems he lacks common sense. He's the kind of person who's there for you, but also the kind that'll give his best shot even if it's certain that there's no hope. He's optimistic to the fullest, and he'll be the little beacon of light in any dark cave or corridor.

Background: Matías is the younger of two Diaz brothers, and the two of them have grown up as best friends from the moment Santiago first carried baby Matías in his arms. Though they were raised in a poorer family, Matías has learned to work hard in his education and everything else he does. Despite the fact that his brother doesn't want him to, he works two jobs on top of his college classes in hopes to earn money from an early age so that he can get into medical school. He dreams of becoming a neurologist someday, and though that's probably far away, Matías knows he can get there step by step. On top of all that, he also knows how to have some fun, and he's already built up the sort of reputation needed to get into the best parties.

Invitation: Matías is fond of parties and often attends for the drinks. Unlike his brother, he isn't the slightest bit nervous around alcohol. He'll go on and on drinking, and it takes quite a bit—at least three times more than the average person—to get him drunk. He'll be attending this party for the drinks of course, but it's also to get away from his stressful school life and spend some more quality time with his brother.