Task Two: Voting

Welcome to the first round of voting! Unlike previous TRE voting rounds, voting for this Author Games will be run a bit differently. On this page you will see two pools: Pool A and Pool B. From Pool A is the list of murder suspects standing trial in front of the jury (you) for accusations of murder. For a refresher on how Finding the Killer works, please don't be afraid to check our information page if you have any questions. That being said, in Pool B is the list of tributes facing elimination. Fortunately for some of you, Ireland Graymonte has dropped out of the competition, meaning there will be no further eliminations this task. However, it's indisputable his disappearance is none other than foul play so the show must go on!

Pool A - Finding the Killer

The tributes standing trial today reads as the following:

Santiago Diaz

Sha're Hallows

Kristen Shelbanks

Matias Diaz

Pool B - Elimination

Unavailable.

-

Comment or PM the name of the ONE tribute you most suspect of being the assailant of this horrific crime. The tribute with the most votes will be convicted and undergo a wonderful... punishment of sorts. Any comments or messages consisting of more than one name will be disregarded.

The jury's verdict comes in on Saturday, October 28th, 5pm PDT/8am SGT.