Slot Seven: Kristen Shelbanks (@annie1loves1you)

Name: Kristen Shelbanks

Age: 22

Sex: Anytime she wants it

Appearance: Think small--in frame, not chest, though her pear-shaped body does focus on those hips. And baby, does she have those hips, swinging left and right in every little tight dress she wears that cuts off exactly two inches from her butt, giving you a luscious look at those legs. While she stands at five-foot-four, it's accentuated by those heels she's wearing, which are never less than four inches at all times. Her hair is short and blonde, with green-blue eyes and super pretty cheeta-print boxed glasses that just add wonders to her cheekbones. Her face itself is rounded, more like a pixie than a fashion diva, and she has a nose ring that just had to be removed due to an accident, so the red dot of death is to be expected. Her cheeks are never without blush and her skin never grows dark, leaving her permanently blonde all over with just a hint of freckles.

Personality: Kristen is a bubble of a girl who's always having something to say and somewhere to say it. In class, if the professor asks for a response, she's the first to raise her hand and shout out the exact answer. She's smart and she knows it--but that smartness only comes in the areas she enjoys learning about, like biology or algebra. Everything else? Eh. Not really necessary for life. She likes to do what she likes, always running around, and NEVER stays in a place where she's not wanted. If you're sitting next to her, expect chit-chat, and a curiosity about your life. She prefers learning everything about those around her and keeps all her notes locked up in a little file inside her head. It's called her 'gossip tank' and whenever anyone gossips, it's there, and trust me--she knows everything, babe.

Background: Ah, the thing that Kristen is never in! Yes, background: Kristen has two parents, a mom and a dad, and she has one brother and one brother-in-law, as well as a shitty little sister that she hates. The little sister doesn't matter because she's only fourteen, but the little brother, Sheldon, is 20 and the sweetest boy to exist. His husband is just as sweet. Her mother is a singer in the church choir and a stay-at-home mom, and her father wields, which brings in pretty good income considering everything. Kristen doesn't live with her family, hasn't since she was seventeen, but she calls every few months to let them know that she's doing really well and that they should quit calling every single week because she's too busy to answer the phone.

Invitation: Mystery party, lots of potential hot guys and girls, and alcohol? Mmm, yes. The drama is SURE to be there and Kristen is going to be ALL over that.