Slot Ten: Val-Marie Valentine (@CAKersey)

Name: Val-Marie Valentine [But you can call him Val. Alternatively, his stripper name is Sweetheart]

Age: Twenty-two

Sex: Male

Appearance: Val is pretty in the most clean-cut, preppy way - there's a reason why most of his big tippers are older men looking for a younger boy to coddle. Everything from the crew-but of his brown hair to the "fuck you, dad" look in his eyes screams of a gay boy dragged to catholic school who loosened up his tie and hiked up his trousers to show his calves. His favourite features are his lips - soft, pink, and plump -, his chin (for no apparent reason) and his butt, which is the main attraction of his act (and the kind of round and perky that only comes with years of squat training).

Personality: If Val's stripper name is Sweetheart, his personality is anything but. In high school, he realized that if he couldn't count on the jocks for protection, he might as well be the head cheerleader - which he did, along with inheriting some of the less pleasant traits associated with the stereotype, like being vain and catty and sleeping with half the football team (nothing like drunk "curious" guys, if you ask him). As a child, Val was a sensitive, creative child who cried at the drop of a hat and marvel at a butterfly; his loving, doting parents are sure that that Val is still in there, somewhere. They're right, of course, but Val is much too proud to admit that.

Background: Val was raised in a rich household, but his parents always had time for him - maybe too much, if you ask him. Around realizing he liked men, he grew really angsty and decided to distance himself from his family, who did everything they could to show him they still supported him, including paying his way through Harvard. Just to spite them, Val decided to take on a career as a stripper to waste the hundred-plus thousand dollars they spent on his business degree.

Invitation: Val was hired. He's here for the money, and to serve you quality booty.