Slot Thirteen: Irene Clarissa Serpentine (@rennzalsos_creatives)

Name: Irene Clarissa Serpentine

Age: 24

Sex: If only she had time for that.

Appearance: Irene is nothing short of desirable. Her face alone has got peers and strangers of many sexualities alike lusting after her; her eyes are a deep green with flecks of gray and gold. Irene's dark brown hair, tinged with a perfect amount of subtle highlights, frames her square, sharply-angled face beautifully when parted correctly. (She prefers to let her hair sit over her shoulder plainly, while Irene's parents are a little strict and wish for her to tie up her hair.) Her tanned body is akin to a supermodel's―slim and toned, minus the plastic surgery, excessive makeup, and revealing outfits. As the daughter and successor of two infamous, wealthy businesspeople, it must be seen that Irene is professional, so go ahead and be surprised when she wears something that doesn't fit her parents' strict agenda―like, say, a casual dress or a non-sponsored Adidas outfit.

Personality: Irene is warm and flirty by nature, despite being single for all of her life, and she's one to help everyone settle their nerves and get a glass of water. Her voice is soft with a hint of sweetness, and one could easily compare it to chocolate drizzling over a piece of caramel. A true confidant, she's helpful and even though she seems like what those stupid kids call a "hoe," she truly cares for everyone and their wellbeing. Irene is considerate and open-minded, starkly contrasting against her parents' harshness. She's also a curious and fairly music-driven soul; in her free time, her hobbies are discovering new musicals and listening to soundtracks. (Irene's also got a Tumblr account and makes shitposts at work when she's bored, but it usually runs on advice for younger people. Don't tell anyone―she especially wouldn't want her mom and dad to know that she's got a life outside business.)

Background: Irene is okay with wealth. It's definitely a necessity, and she's glad that she's not homeless―but there's a reason that the words "born with a silver spoon" instills an eternal feeling of burning rage in her gut. Ever since she was little, this was all Irene was associated with, and she wasn't even allowed to do cliche rich things that wealthy kids could do in movies. Irene's life was heavily restricted by her parents, who wanted her to continue Serpentine, Inc. and make her into a splitting image of her father: Good-looking, determined, and an amazing role model. But Irene has always wanted to become a theatre star―in acting, singing, scriptwriting, anything―or perhaps somebody that goes some good for a change, but it won't happen. It won't ever happen. Irene can't make the little things in life matter, for her parents are coiling around her freedom like a cobra does to its prey, and it won't be long for she snaps. It's a struggle to break free out of her greed-influenced life, and with each attempt at going to voice lessons or to a public bar only makes her fight weaker. But how could anyone understand? It's not like she's said anything about this. The press doesn't care, and Irene will just have to keep smiling on magazine covers, concealing troubled young lady underneath.

Invitation: Irene saw this as a perfect way to break out of the "norm" of her life and relax for just a little bit. Her parents don't know of this; she lied to them about going on a business trip. They won't have to worry about a thing. In the meantime, Irene will definitely enjoy her time here―and maybe she can make some lasting friends. Perhaps she'll find a certain someone in the crowd. Irene doesn't really care for the outcome, but if it's going to have a change in her life, she might as well take the opportunity.

Other: She's in love with chocolate. Chocolate is the one thing she can freely eat from time to time, and, amazingly, her parents are okay with it.