Slot Eight: Vincent Jorgensen (@fiery-hallows)

Name: Vincent Jorgensen

Age: 22

Sex: Male. And he's a virgin. Plans on staying that way.

Appearance: A handsome young man with a contemplative face tends to be one that people overlook, and Vincent was just one of those people only given one glance before attention is diverted somewhere else. Yet for those who truly know him, there's much more to him than just the dark brown locks styled in waves floating effortlessly in the air, the hazel eyes staring pensively somewhere. With his expression constantly remaining stoic, one would wonder whether he held any humane emotion at all besides anger. One would find him wearing neutral colour clothing, no matter the time of year, donned over his slim tall figure.

Personality: Simply put, Vincent is a jerk. Most people would see him mope about in silence, minding his own business; if you bother him for too long, he would easily snap without filter (and no, he does not mean the Snapchat kind of snap at all). He is very brooding and prefers to be alone--he has no intentions of getting close to anyone, let alone be someone's friend. However, if it comes to some sort of disaster, he would be one of the first to react to the scene. Just because he's a jerk doesn't mean he isn't bright, after all.

Background: Vincent once lived a pretty decent life. His parents were decent, his older brother Graeme was a good scholar, and their way of living didn't exactly fall into a poverty-like state. They lived in a pretty calm neighbourhood in Norway for most of his childhood until Graeme was drafted into the American military. Vincent was 15 years old at the time they moved to Brooklyn, New York, and Vincent was eventually exposed to the idiots that the Americans living in his neighbourhood were. His own jerk-like demeanour was developed from having to deal with "blind bears and bats"--his words, not mine--and to this day, anyone who heard of his name feared him. Eventually he managed to get into a decent university studying medicine, but even those people avoided him whenever they could. The last thing they'd want after an encounter with him was a missing sliver in their fragile pride.

Invitation: He was actually very close to turning it down at first. None of his family drank alcohol at all, and he wasn't about to touch any soon. However, it was the only way he could escape the stupidity that reeked in his neighbourhood. If Graeme could leave home to do something good, perhaps he should too--for himself. (Don't expect him to drink much alcohol there, though. He would kindly steer clear from wine and beer and anyone who reaeks of it.)

Other: He hates the colour red. Don't even ask about it. And he hates being called "Yorkie". That's a long story.