Slot Six: Winslow Armento (@ShayTree)

Name: Winslow Armento

Age: 78

Sex: Male; also, infrequently

Appearance: Age has taken its toll on Winslow physically, but with very little disability attached. Though his hearing has been affected and his sight isn't exactly what it used to be, he can walk just fine, can even jog around if he's got enough adrenaline in his veins, and a recent rejuvenation of energy has left his dark skin aglow with life, left his brown eyes glistening with a sense of childhood mischief and a chestnut sheen of wisdom. Creases and wrinkles line his features, covered partially by a gray beard; age spots dot his cheeks, pushed upwards with a warm smile.

Personality: Winslow is a kind and energetic soul, dismissing all of the stigma that comes with the sight of some frail, elderly individual. With his daughter, he dances to a half-busted radio in the garage, sharing a beer or two with his daughter as they discuss well into the night. With his grandson, he often plops down and takes a shot at some of the many video games at the boy's disposal (he's decided he very much prefers the racing ones, the sort where you've got to outrun the police whenever you do something slightly worse than run a red light). Laughs bubble coarsely in his throat nearly all the time, and he enjoys this aspect of himself the most. If he's to die soon, he wants to do so while laughing.

Background: Born on the verge of World War II, Winslow entered the world through the backroom of his childhood home with an expected sense of patriotism and an ingrained idea about the cruelty of society. He grew up with both of those things, going through life with a slight bitterness to each of his movements, with a strong boldness to every word he spoke. High school was hell, and the workforce wasn't much better, until he met the love of his life, Frankie. And, damn, did they have a hell of a time! Throughout all their years of being together, they had three children, two of which are currently estranged, and one that he still lives with; he moved in with his daughter when Frankie passed, and in moving there, he got to know his grandson like a best friend, despite their age gap. And that, he thinks, is truly wonderful.

Invitation: Well, y'see, there was this snazzy looking envelope just laying real pretty on his grandson's desk and he took a quick peek at the contents of the invitation while the boy was off doing chores for his mother. Now, he didn't quite like how it talked about "getting turnt" and all these drinks he couldn't even pronounce, all directed towards that young relative of his. He might've shoved the invite in his pocket as a result and walked off, feigning ignorance, until the day of, where he would plan to return to his youth, just for a night.