Slot Four: Sha're Hallows (@wordsmith-)

Name: Sha're Hallows [Shar-a]

Age: 22

Sex: Female

Appearance: Despite being the least interesting when it came to personality in her family, Sha're always liked to remember that she was the one who turned heads with her looks. While the rest of her family had blonde hair, Sha're's was always something closer to orange and autumn leaves. Flecks of green were scattered throughout blue eyes, making them almost as striking as her hair. Freckles dotted her cheeks, and paired with her slight stature and slim body, there was always something of a delicate look about Sha're.

Personality: Sha're is something of a contradiction, quiet yet passionate and headstrong. She's somehow both spontaneous and shy, unable to keep whatever comes to her mind from spilling out, words always teetering between the edge of sarcastic and cruel. Her sense of humor can be cutting, making her personality something of an acquired taste. As a result, while Sha're has many friendly acquaintances, she has surprisingly few friends.

Background: As a kid, it seemed that Sha're's twin, Anwen, had absorbed all the interesting characteristics and left Sha're what was left. While she was growing up, Sha're was the epitome of average. She wasn't particularly troublesome or quiet; her grades weren't straight A's but she wasn't failing either. She didn't have any peculiar hobbies or odd quirks, never gained any coveted solos in the concerts she performed in. There was nothing really defining about Sha're, even though she tried to find her 'thing' many times. If asked to describe Sha're, most people would have said she was normal. A few observant ones might have said she seemed a little lost with what to do with herself. Mostly, though, they would have she just was.

Then Sha're discovered a love for photography. It became her niche in life, that one thing that everyone associated her with. Sha're quickly chose it as her defining characteristic, and she made her name as an up and coming photographer in the art world. More than that, having a hobby brought her closer to her sister, who helped bring Sha're out of her indifferent shell and made her into the outgoing person she is today.

Invitation: Sha're is really only going because she heard there would be free food and alcohol. Oh, and she might try to snap a few pictures at some point.