(52)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Minhyuk's eyes slowly fluttered open and as soon as the tiredness was gone, all he could think of was Morgan. Remorse filled him. He had misjudged her from the beginning. All the memories he had forgotten about Morgan, had hit him back full force when they kissed, hurting him in the process. Every pain, every happiness, every memory Morgan had been through, he saw it all. How she fought to earn money for her and Michael. How much pain she felt when she lost her parents. How painful it felt when he took away her innocence forcefully. How much she suffered because of him and Gyuri. What he did to her, was unforgivable, but here she was, as soon as she saw him, she jumped into his arms, instead of running away, like some people would.

His daughter, Minji. He had wanted to kill his own daughter, which Morgan had went through a lot of pain just to bring her to the world. How could he be so cold and inhumane, to want to kill his own daughter. As he slowly got up, he felt a weight on his thigh. He look over to see Morgan's hand, resting on his thigh, as she slept. Minhyuk could hear her softly snoring and her eyebrows was scrunched as she slept. He reach over and he slowly stroke her hair and brush her hair aside that was covering her forehead. He felt his heart skipped a beat, looking at her face. She stirred slightly and her face slowly relaxed and she went back to snoring. He slowly reached down to pull her up on the bed with him, but she jerk awake.

"Minhyuk?" Her voice cracked, as she look at him. She instantly got to her feet and went to grab him water.

"You must be thirsty. The doctor said you're dehydrated and pumped in some water in your blood. How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" She passed him the water, but he didn't take it.

"Here" She passed it to him. He took it and drink it all down with one gulp. She grabbed the glass out of his hand and went to pour him another glass, but Minhyuk stopped her, putting aside the glass. She looks at him, questioningly, before he went to pull her on the bed, by her arm. She obeyed, sitting by the edge of the bed, looking at him.

"Morgan. I've been.. cruel to you" He said, making her eyes widened.

"Do you remember? Y-you remembered everything, right?" She asked, which he slowly nodded.

"I know, everything. Every single thing" He said, looking into her eyes. Her face fell slightly, wondering, what does he know? She felt nervous, what does he meant by everything?

"You suffered so much because of what I did to you" He said, leaning closer and making her eyes to dart up towards him. She flinched slightly when Minhyuk leaned his forehead on hers.

"It's not all your fault. I w-was stupid" She stuttered slightly, before she felt the blood rushing to her head in embarrassment.

"You're condemning yourself, because you did the right thing?" He asked, making her scoot back, his eyes were narrowed down on her.

"I don't know" She said, actually not knowing what to say.

"Are you hungry? You must be hungry. You ran all the way here after all"

"Don't try to change the subject" He said, seeing her getting up from the bed.

"I'm not. The members are on their way h-" Her arm was grabbed and she was pulled down to sit on the bed once again. She instantly shut her mouth and she look at him, her eyes rounded on him.

"What are you doing to me, Morgan?" He asked. He sounded like he was confused, frustrated and mad, as he slightly glared at her.

"I've never been guilty to anyone like this before. You destroyed everything" He stated, pulling her closer, as he smirked slightly, a sinister one.