(3)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"So, what happened earlier?" Hyungwon asked, while they were eating.

"Well, my wolf... took control" Michael said, feeling embarrassed.

"Your wolf?" Hyungwon asked.

"Y-yeah. His name is Micah" Michael added.

"Oh. What a beautiful name" Emily commented, making Michael to instantly turn even more red than usual.

"You think so?" He asked, which Emily slowly nodded. Morgan felt envious, how easy it is when you're young. The both of them clearly has mutual feelings for each other, she can feel her wolf glaring at her brother with jealousy.

"Lucky son of a b-!" Her words got cut off, when someone entered the room. Her wolf was on high alert, ears perked up and tail turning stiff.

"Mate!" Morgan's eyes went wide, looking at Minhyuk. Minhyuk still had that attractive scowl, as he took his seat at the far corner.

"Go to him! Say something!" Her wolf urged.

"You know, now you sound like a desperate b**ch!" She hissed at her wolf.

"We can't go to him! Do you see his scowl? He is glaring at us!"

"Oh, he has attractive eyes! You can see the fire burning in him!"

"Yeah, well. That fire, will burn us! It's even hotter than hell!" She said.

"So, I read something about wolves. I'm not sure if this is true" Kihyun started. Morgan look at him, urging him to go on.

"Is it true that wolves can recognise their soulmate?"

"What?" Morgan asked, feeling confused by his words.

"Something about the moon goddess pairing wolves up"

"Oh, yeah. It's true" Morgan said, nodding.

"So, how does it work?" Kihyun asked.

"The human side of us won't know. Only our wolves can recognise their other half, when they first look into each other's eyes" Michael explained, they were all listening attentively.

"So, have your wolves recognise your mates?" Kihyun asked. Morgan felt as if a bullet just went straight to her chest, feeling the longing and desperation as his words hit. Morgan instantly grabbed her glass and gulped down the water.

"Yes" Michael said, truthfully. Emily's ears perked up at that, her eyes directly on him.

"It's Emily" Morgan instantly choked on her drink, as Michael announced that. The room went silent, except for Morgan that was coughing.

"Oh. What about you, Morgan?" Kihyun asked, turning to a flustered Morgan. Morgan instantly shake her head, covering her mouth, waving him off and then she got up and left the room.

"Morgan! Morgan! Where are you going?" Michael asked. He then shrugged it off.

"She's so clumsy sometimes" Michael said, before he turn to look at Emily who looks flustered at his words. He just laid it out there.

"Woah. Lover boy just announced that his mate is Emily, confidently" Alex stated, smiling at the young boy.

~~~~~~~~~~