(32)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Every time, I start to think maybe there's something more. It's always back to square one!" Morgan said.

"In the end, we're just something he used to satisfy him"

"Why do I feel so...?" She doesn't even know how to put it into words.

"Why is he still here?" Morgan wondered. As she glanced at him that was sleeping on the couch.

"I could just kill him now" Morgan said.

"But we can't" Neveah said.

"Of course, we can't. He's our mate! And killing him, means killing ourselves! He's lucky because he doesn't get affected by the mating bond!" Morgan bursted in her head.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I really didn't mean to" Minhyuk said to her, but she ignored him and walk pass him. He got annoyed by her attitude and then he finally burst.

"Listen to me!!" He shouted, making his voice echo throughout the space and making her flinch, before she turned and look at him in disbelief.

"I got it! I understand!" She said. He then went to grab her arm and tug her back. She flinched as he raised his hands up to her face and she was on standby to push him away. She gasped, as he pushed her against the counter, harshly.

"No, you don't" He said.

"It doesn't matter!" She said.

"Because whatever it is! In the end, it doesn't matter! Whatever happened won't even matter!" She said, making him glare at her.

"Things will go back to the way it was after this crisis is done! We'll go our separate ways and I hope, I really hope, that I won't have to see you anymore, or vice versa"

"That's gonna be a little tough" He said, as he leans closer and trapping her even more, his eyes narrowed on her with an amused glint in his eyes.

"Why is that?" She asked, as she look at him weirdly. She lean her head back, as he took a big step closer until their bodies were touching and his face were mere inches away from hers.

"I'm starting to want you" He said, making her heart start to race. He leans closer and quickly captured her lips, she didn't exactly know why. But she didn't want to push him away, so she stayed still, feeling his lips on hers. Minhyuk take that as an 'okay' sign to proceed with his actions.

~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan look up at Minhyuk, her lips kissing his lips softly. She knew she couldn't help it. She was too weak to fight the mate bond. It can never go her way when it comes to the mating bond. To fight it, is like fighting yourself and your nature. That is just not right. She gasped, as he picked up his pace. She gripped onto his shoulders, leaning close and biting down on her mark on his neck, making him groan at the pleasurable sensation it emitted. He moved faster, if that was even possible and he gripped the headboard for support, as his other arm was pushing himself up for support.

"Morgan!" He groans out, as he knew he was close.

"Minhyuk! Slow down!" She said, as she look up at him, their heavy breaths mixing together. He threw his head back, as he groan out loud. She took that chance to leave love bites on his exposed neck.

"Ah!" She felt her body tense up as she slowly released the built up pressure and she felt something hot explode into her, as Minhyuk groan out loud and he tense up. He then slump against her, breathing hard and she could feel him slowly pulling out of her. She went to turn them around, so he was under her. He look as she wanted to get up, but he quickly hold her in place.