(2)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"I guess we have no choice but to join forces with those leeches. But, I can't go with you to their office. I can't leave my pack, I'm worried there will be a sudden rogue attack" Alpha Green said. Morgan fell silent.

"I'll try to come up with something" Morgan replied. It's true, though. The Alphas need to be on high alert now, rogues could come in and attack at anytime.

"What about your beta?" Morgan asked.

"He can't either. His mate is pregnant. He has to stay here and take care of her" Morgan sigh a little, before slowly nodding.

"It's fine, then. I'll come up with something"

"Thank you, your majesty" He said, making her nod towards him, before leaving the place.

~~~~~~~~~~

"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and her favourite scent. She turned around and look into each of their eyes, her wolf not recognising any of them as her mate. Her eyes landed on the last of them to enter the room. He had a scowl on his face, but it somehow attracted her. When their eyes met, she felt everything just stopped. The time stopped, her breathing stopped, her heart stopped. And when she felt suffocated by it, by the minute she felt like fainting, this jolt of electricity spark throughout her body, waking her whole body once again, making her jaw drop.

"It's him! He's our mate! He's one of them!" Her face clearly showed her disappointment of him being one of them, but her wolf was instantly in love with him. Even he was staring back at her, but he still had that scowl.

"Can we please make this short?" Minhyuk asked, as he took his seat and crossed his arms.

"Go to him! Morgan! Please!" Her wolf pleaded, wanting to feel him in her arms.

"No!" She instantly said out loud, making her cup her mouth instantly. They look at her weirdly, before she cleared her throat.

"I mean, yes" She replied to Minhyuk's question.

"His voice is so husky!" Her wolf howled in her mind.

"You're distracting me!" She hissed at her wolf.

"Collect yourself" She hissed at her wolf.

"Okay. Let's start" She said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"How did it end up like this?" She wondered to herself.

"It's definitely fate!" Her wolf said.

"The moon goddess has blessed us with him! He's so beautiful. I thank you moon goddess, for your wonderful blessings" Her wolf stated, as her wolf howled to the moon.

"You're overreacting. We're just staying with him and his friends until the rogues are wiped out" Morgan said.

"Morgan. Don't even try to deny that you like him"

"How can I even deny that? He is chosen to be mine, by the moon goddess herself. It's practically a sin if I denied that I like him"

"But the thought of him being one of them, it's just like a curse to me" She stated in her mind, as she packed her things. She zipped up her luggage and brought the luggage out of her room.