(35)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"We can't exactly wipe them out instantly" Alpha Mage said.

"But we manage to lessen the rogues, slowly" Alpha Mage said.

"But they're recruiting quite fast too" Luke added.

"We offered the ones who surrendered, a place in the pack. Though, they start out as omegas, or servants" Luke stated.

"They surrendered?" Morgan asked.

"Yes, well. They were forced, so surrendering is a ticket way out" Alpha Mage said.

"For now, you can't exactly say it's a crisis anymore. But I'm just worried they will retaliate one day"

"We kept it at bay. But we're not so sure. Their leader, Edward is dead. So, I'm not sure what exactly the rogues are planning on doing now" Alpha Mage said.

"We're only killing our own kind, by this, werewolves will get wiped out easily" Morgan said.

"But for now, it's better if we train more and we kill any rogues we can, or recruit more pack members" Morgan said, which they slowly nodded, couldn't agree more with her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"That's the last of them" Minhyuk said, as he shot the vampire straight in the head.

"You traitors!" The head of the council, Count Kross yelled at them.

"Out of all the vampires out there, we had high hopes for all of you"

"Yeah, we're sure" Wonho said.

"Here. Sign this, or else we'll kill you" Shownu said, sliding the paper towards Count Kross.

"The council is older than any of you ungrateful brats! All of your parents were in it!"

"We know. The more reason why we have to take over it" Hyungwon said.

"The council did nothing for us and in return... all of you will die by our hands" Changkyun said, as he sit opposite of Count Kross, his arms crossed and smirking at him.

"Have you forgotten that this council were also built by your parents! And in the end their own children tries to ruined it!" Count Kross glared at all of them. Minhyuk was going through all the drawers in the office.

"Sign the papers. Let us take over the council" Jooheon said.

"You will destroy it!" He protested.

"We'll take over and the whole council members will have to resign from their positions willingly" Kihyun said, as he finished piling up the bodies.

"What exactly are you gentlemen planning on doing?"

"Well, it's either we take over, or you can forget about any protection, or help from us"

"We never needed your help! You're just a tool we use to instill fear in the minds of the community" He stated, making all of them pissed.

"Well, f**k that thought. Sign it, old man" Jooheon said, glaring at Count Kross.

"Don't think I don't know that your men killed Count Jovian" He said, gesturing to the last head of the council.

"If you even tried to hurt me, the whole community will turn against you" He said. Minhyuk instantly pull out a gun and aimed it at the count's back of the head.