(39)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

The both of them were sweating and sticking against each other. Morgan was sprawled on top of him, her face at the crook of his neck. He was looking up at the ceiling, breathing heavily. He could feel her bare front against him. His arms were protectively around her. She slowly started sucking on his neck and he closed his eyes feeling relaxed. She nip and suck on his pale and smooth skin, she then propelled herself up and she look down at his beautiful face. His eyes slowly fluttered open and look back at her. She slowly lowered herself down and she nuzzled their faces together, making him smile slightly at how cute she was acting.

Their lips grazed against each other and he wanted to kiss her but she pulled back teasing him. She chuckle slightly, watching his playful glare. As she slowly leans down to kiss him, he look away, closing his eyes and avoiding her kiss. She then tilt her head, still wanting to kiss him. But he kept on avoiding it. She started to kiss the side of his lips that was quirked up in a smile. He then gives in and turn his head, so that her lips were fully on his. She smiled in victory as they kissed and he slowly wrap his arms around her lazily. They pulled away and he look at her, his eyes darted down to her swollen lips, before looking back up into her eyes.

"Sleep. It's almost morning" He stated. She then place her head at the crook of his neck and he pulled the blanket over their naked bodies. His hand reach up and started to comb his fingers through her soft hair. Her eyes fluttered close, taking in the feeling of them cuddling. His eyes closed as well and his fingers started to feel heavy and in the end his fingers were still holding onto her hair. The both of them softly snored and they both felt comfortable in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Why is your lips swollen?" Michael asked, making her tense up.

"I... had an allergic reaction" Morgan stated.

"From what?" Michael asked. Morgan mentally groans at her brother. Since when did he become a busybody?!

"Just eat your food" She said to him, as she too focused on her food. She look at Minhyuk that was sitting in the far corner from her. Their eyes met and he winked at her, the others oblivious and making her cheeks red and she gave him a soft smile.

"Why are you blushing?" Michael asked, making her face fell.

"It's nothing" Morgan said, as she glared at him warningly.

"Are we gonna train again today?" Michael asked, which she slowly nodded and making him groan.

"Can't we skip today? I was thinking of spending time with Emily" Michael said. Morgan turn to look at Emily and see Emily giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Uh... fine" She gives in.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't you want to spend time with me?" Minhyuk appeared behind her that was preparing to train.

"Do you want to train?" She asked, not looking back at him.

"Is training all you think of?" He asked, crossing his arms and he checked out her ass that looks tight in those shorts.

"Maybe" She replies. Out of nowhere, Luke appeared and he walk over to Morgan, giving Minhyuk a glance.

"Are you ready?" Luke asked, putting a hand on her shoulder. Minhyuk mentally scoffed, looking at the both of them.

"Almost. Oh, I left my water bottle. Can you hold on for a moment?" She asked, he nodded as a reply and she jog off. Luke then turned to face Minhyuk.