(4)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Oh my god!" Emily gasped as she saw a vision. Blood everywhere, wolves fighting, a bloody massacre. Her eyes instantly filled with tears as she saw Morgan in her vision, seeing all the dead bodies. She then quickly run towards Wonho's office, using her speed. She arrived in front of the door and she knocked on it, before barging in. All the members were there, they look at her that had tears in her eyes.

"Emily, what's wrong?" Wonho asked, looking alarmed.

"What happened two days ago?" Emily asked, as tears kept falling out of her eyes.

"What's wrong? Nothing happened. Why are you crying?"

"She's lying! Why did she lie?!" Emily cried, as she rubbed her eyes.

"Emily. Calm down. I don't understand what you're talking about" The other members look at her, alarmed as well.

"Bodies everywhere. Bodies are teared apart. It was horrible!" She cried, as she went to hug Wonho.

"Why did she lie? Why did she kept it all to herself?" Emily cried into Wonho's chest.

"Who lied? Tell me, Emily. Stop crying and tell me!"

"Morgan saw it! She saw it all!" Emily cried, they all went on alert at what she said.

"Morgan?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"What's happening?" Kimberly asked, as all the members barged into the nursery room, where all their kids were in there, along with Kimberly, Alex, Shannon and Morgan.

"Morgan" Shownu called. But Morgan was in a daze, not aware that they were in the room. She was just staring out the window, just staring out into the clear field. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt someone grabbing her collar and pulling her up. She gasped and instantly she fight the person off, grabbing the person's hands and flipping them. The person groans as he fell on the floor, Morgan looked and saw Shownu.

"What's going on?" Morgan asked, looking shocked and she put her hands up slightly, in surrender after seeing that she had hurt Shwonu.

"You lied to us! You saw something that time, didn't you?!" Wonho asked, as his eyes turned a pale blue.

"What makes you think that?" She asked. Shownu got up and fixed his clothes.

"Stop playing dumb! Emily saw something" She glanced at Emily behind Wonho, before she look back up to him.

"Saw what?" She asked, as her face fell and images popped into her head, making her heart race.

"We should just tell them" Neveah said.

"Tell them what? If they knew that pack died because of us, do you think they would still want to help?" Morgan said, sternly.

"It's better if they didn't know"

"Don't even try to lie. If you won't tell us, we won't even hesitate to throw you out of the house along with your brother!"

"Stop talking to her like that!" Michael growled at Wonho, his eyes turning black. Morgan started to contemplate.

"If I told the truth, would you still be willing to help?" She asked, as she grabbed her brother's arm.

"It depends"