(47)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
FOUR MONTHS LATER

"Okay, deep breaths" Kimberly said to her, as Morgan was on the wheelchair.

"Oh, sweet pain. Sweet, sweet pain" Morgan breathed out, as she was sweating and tearing up at the pain she felt.

"Kimberly, I can't do this!" Morgan cried out, shaking her head.

"You can! Every mother did it! You can do this!" Kimberly said, making Morgan to cry harder.

"Come on, get on the bed" Kimberly said, helping Morgan up.

"Move, people! I'm with the camera!" Alex said, as she busted through the door, holding a camera in her hands.

"Oh! Just in time!" Alex said, as she positioned herself in front of Morgan.

"Where is the father?" The doctor asked, as he entered the room.

"I'm here!" Shownu said, appearing, sweating as hell. Shownu went to Morgan's side, before gripping her hand.

"Okay! Ready! Push!" The doctor said, Morgan instantly push, groaning through gritted teeth, tears and sweat covering her face. She breathed in and out, before she squeezed Shownu's hand once again.

"Aahh!!!" Morgan shrieked in pain, as she pushed with all her might.

"Breathe!" Shownu said, as he gripped her hands back.

"Push!" The doctor said once again, she pushed and pushed, groaning loud.

"The head is out!" The doctor announced, making Shownu look at Morgan and gripped her hand tighter.

"You can do this!" Shownu said, she gripped his hand and Shownu winced at how tight her grip was.

"The baby's almost out!" Alex shouted, as she positioned herself next to the doctor. The doctor look at her weirdly, giving her a judging look.

"Sir! Focus!" Alex said to the doctor, making him turn to look at the front.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Kimberly stand on the other side of the doctor, looking under as well. The doctor look at Kimberly and Alex weirdly. As Morgan gave one final, strong push, she finally heard the beautiful cries, making the three of them cheer, except for the doctor and Morgan who looks tired.

"Cut it" The doctor ordered the nurse to cut the umbilical cord, before he inspected the gender of the baby.

"It's a girl!" The doctor announced, making them cheer, Morgan smiled, tiredly.

"Another girl to add in the family!" Alex said, as she managed to get that all in the video.

"You did it!" Kimberly went to Morgan and hugged her.

"Oh, god. I thought I was gonna die" Morgan said, as she look at all of them.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me"

"What are friends for, right?" Alex asked, as she look at the video one more time.

"So, what do you decide to name the baby?" Shownu asked.

"Minji" She said.

"I'll go ahead and register for you. Don't worry, I'll register Minhyuk's name for you" Shownu said, making her smile at him gratefully.