(34)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

As they arrived at the airport terminal, they waited for Minhyuk's driver to arrive. Minhyuk and Morgan was waiting out front and they both were sipping on juice.

"Can I taste some of yours?" Morgan asked, which Minhyuk tilt his cup to her. She smiled, before taking a sip, then she pull back. She then proceed to offer him hers. He leans down and captured the straw in his mouth, before sipping on it. She look at him wide-eyed as he took a long time drinking.

"Minhyuk!" She warned him, as he pull away and he smirk. She sip on it and she only got a few sips before it finishes.

"You-!" She watch as he run off and she started chasing him, making sure not to use her speed among the humans.

"They're here!" Minhyuk said, as he saw his car arrive. She then instantly forgot about what he did and went to throw away the cup and followed him. They both got into the car and instantly they drove off.

"Oh. I lied to the members about you going to Maldives" Minhyuk said.

"You what?" She asked, but he just stayed silent.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You go on ahead" Minhyuk said to her, which she slowly nodded, before she got out of the car and she head inside. She froze as she saw who was waiting by the entrance.

"Gyuri" She said, lower than a whisper. She look at Gyuri, who had tears in her eyes. She look angry, as she look at Morgan. To make matters worse, Minhyuk entered the house and froze as well. Gyuri's eyes darted towards Minhyuk and she felt her blood boil. Morgan can see her clenching her fists by her side.

"Why... are you with her, oppa?" Gyuri asked, Minhyuk could clearly see the betrayal in her eyes.

"Gyu-" Minhyuk was cut off by her slapping Minhyuk's face. Morgan was pushed aside and she look at Minhyuk in shock.

"Oh, lovers quarrel" Jooheon appeared out of nowhere, making Morgan look at him, slightly alarmed.

"Why is she so... mad?" Morgan asked, lower than a whisper to Jooheon.

"Uh... well, we just found out that..." Jooheon's words trailed off by Gyuri's cries. Both of their eyes darted and Morgan saw Gyuri lashing out at Minhyuk. Minhyuk grabbed both of her wrists and held her back.

"Stop it!" Minhyuk yelled at her, making her sob out loud. Morgan felt out of place. What the hell is she supposed to do? Just run out of there?

"How could you even after everything we've been through?!" Gyuri cried.

"Stop creating a scene" Minhyuk said.

"I think she must've misunderstood you guys" Jooheon said.

"You did go to the Red Pine pack, right?" He asked.

"Red Pine pack?" Then Morgan remembered about Minhyuk lying.

"Yeah, well... aren't you gonna stop her?" Morgan asked, pointing to Gyuri.

"Are you crazy? I can't do anything" Jooheon said.

"Let them talk" Jooheon said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What the f**k?!" Morgan cried out into her pillow. She could feel her heart breaking in her chest and begging to be healed.

"Why? Why?!" Morgan screamed into the pillow.