Chapter 18 - Fourth Period: Spinning Time (Pt. 1)

(A/N: To those who speculated about the last chapter, I am very happy not only that you did so but also because I can do this:

So yes, the last chapter was a joke chapter I wrote to get your adrenaline up and then crush it in the spirit of April first

So yes, the last chapter was a joke chapter I wrote to get your adrenaline up and then crush it in the spirit of April first... Anyway, enjoy the real chapter.) 

~~

Third Person POV

Itona had just joined the class-well, officially. When he opened that door, E class welcomed him with open arms and jokes of breaking the wall. Even when he encountered (Y/N), she thanked him for using the doors instead of crippling the building further. Of course, her voice was the usual monotone so the albino wasn't too sure if it was a joke or not. Before he could ask though, the girl was taken by a group of friendly looking female classmates who shouted something about getting to know each other better. The encounter ends with the (H/C) surprised and unsure of what to do with all the affection. One could even say the she was (unbelievably) flustered.

Days pass and Itona fits in nicely with his new and better determination to kill Koro Sensei but also with the discovery of him being a total tech. genius. While the boys huddled around him with their curiosity peaked by his mini tank, the girls had already left the classroom. This included (Y/N) who would have usually stay behind to observe the spectacle. Why you may ask, the girls who had recently taken a liking to the indifferent classmate had already dragged her off somewhere.

~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I understand that my actions were irresponsible and rude but... This just isn't fair.

"So here it says that you don't have any interests other than computer stuff sooo-"

With her back turned, this would be the perfect opportunity to escape if it were not for the other two locking my arms. Why must I suffer so...

"Let's just do whatever looks fun!"

"Yah!"

Allow me to explain the situation as to not arouse further confusion. The one leading this "operation" is the ever so eccentric Rio Nakamura. The two I mentioned that were linking my arms with their's are Kaede Kayano and Hinano Kurahashi. Toka Yada is here as well; however she's scouting with Nakamura at the moment to find our next "fun" activity. What they were just referring to were my many personality sheets Koro Sensei made me write before the Okinawa trip.