Chapter 2 - L and R Time / Movie Time ✔

(F/F) = Favorite Flavor 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

        After P.E. we had English with Ms. Irina who is teaching us about icebreakers in communication. She just asked Kimura for and icebreaker but only received an awkward "Hey there". While lecturing the class about our word choice, she decided to ask me for an icebreaker since she wanted to see what I could do. "Good day to you madam, how do you do?" I said in proper English. The class seems to be surprise by speech. I suppose they weren't informed about my grades in this system yet. My thoughts were cut short thanks to a certain woman's praising, "Excellent job, (L/N). Who knew you were so good at speaking English." I just had the same bored look on my face as I continued reading my textbook, or at least that's what it looked like. In reality I was playing another fighting game on my DS while listening to my favorite music.

Third Peron's POV

        In the staff room, Irina Jelavic is seen complaining about her teaching position in class E to Mr. Karasuma. Koro Sensei was in the staff room too so he attempted to cheer the female up but ended up only doing so in a perverted manner. Being angered by this transition, stormed into the hallway only to be caught in a snare trap by her teacher, Mr. Lovro. After Mr. K and Koro Sensei intervened with Lovro and Irina, it was established that two would have a kill off. Whoever could kill Karasuma first would be the winner and be granted the opportunity to stay. From a far, no one noticed but it was there. A mysterious figure was situated on a branch with binoculars glued to their eyes as they watched the whole ordeal occur. "He finally made his move, huh. It's not as an interesting game as I hoped but it'll be a good time kill for now. Can't wait until mine is set up." A devilish smirk accompanied their fading villain like words. Not even a second had past and yet their presence seemed to vanish. It was if the evening breeze blew him away into the orange painted sky as it did with the tree's leaves.

        It was now the P.E. period where Mr. Karasuma explained his situation to the class. 'I'm excited to see what he has in store this time' (Y/N) thought deviously. Seconds later, Ms. B*tch came running with an obvious fake smile and drugged drink for Mr. Karasuma. After her failed attempts of seducing and killing her target, she retreated and tried to think of another way to kill him. 

        While that was happening, Lovro was walking in the hallways of the rundown building as he was thinking about how to kill his target. (Y/N) was also walking down the same hallway as the retired assassin, only in the opposite direction. Her steps were silent, eyes trained on her hand held device, and the only thing that could be heard was the soft whisper that the student told the man, "You can't beat him." The dangerous man than turned almost instantly to view the face of the whisperer only to see no one in sight. "Where did that girl go? Was that just my imagination?" he questioned himself only to dismiss the thought and continue on.

(Y/N)'s POV

        Seems that Lovro couldn't kill his target and now it was Irina's turn once more. Lunch time soon arrived and I was sitting in my desk alone while everyone else was in their own little groups. Some people like Yuma Isogai offered to have lunch with me but I declined politely since I have no reason to get close to anyone. As I played a shooting game on my laptop that I again brought with me, the rest of the class was watching Ms. Irina assassinate Mr. Karasuma. I didn't bother since I already knew the outcome. The cheers of my classmates confirmed my thoughts that Jelavic would rain superior. The game was fun for a while but I want to play a boss level already. Speaking of boss, I wonder if my big brothers knows I'm attending this school. Probably so, since they are quite skilled. I suppose I just have to wait and see.