Chapter 8 - School's Out/1st Term ✔

Third Person's POV

        Towering before Tomoya was a monster emitting a bright red glow as it got ready to strike the boy. Holding his golden hammer firmly in his hands, he got into a ready position as he announced, "Bring it on last problem!" Seo then smashed his hammer into the language monster's stomach yet he did little to no visible damage. The  virtuosos was perplexed by the monster's lack of reaction and was even more surprised when the E class scums known as Rio and Nagisa defeated their foes without breaking a sweat. As the blonde was telling the confused boy that he should have read "Catcher in the Ride", Nagisa sweat dropped at his gaming classmate just sitting and relaxing in the corner. "Um, (Y/-(Y/N) don't you think you should be doing the problems before time runs out?", the (shorter/taller) male told his classmate. Hearing his stuttered advise, (L/N) stood up and replied with a nod as she turned to her enemy that was quite close to her and hit it hard with her weapon. In an instant it was destroyed and all that was left were some yellow particles. 'Hopefully this game will get more interesting later on.' thought (Y/N) as she went onto the next stage of the exam.

Gakushu's POV

        Mathematics. Akabane is a member of E class isn't he? So is that other student, (F/N) I think was his-or should I say her name. That's right, she used to be in A class, what a disappointment she turned out to be. They both placed second on the mid-terms, right below me. Quite an accomplishment for a slacker. Commendable but not intimidating, you see I am anything but a slacker.

(Y/N)'s POV

        An amused smile crept up on my features as I watched Asano and Akabane underestimate each other and myself. As the gates that were holding us back were raising, I strolled behind the two with ready guns in my hands. The aftermath of this will be truly entertaining. With sharp (E/C) eyes I walked out and got ready to finish the appetizers before I headed to the main meal.

Third Person's POV

        After 2 days of testing the results finally came in and it was safe to say that mostly everyone in E class were anxious about the results because of the bet they made with A class. Koro Sensei was announcing the results and the first in the grade for English was non other then Rio Nakamura. Seeing as a student got first in the grade, there is so far a confirmed tentacle that will be destroyed. As for Japanese Yukiko Kanzaki was first in E class but unfortunately first in the grade goes to Gakushu Asano. Yuma Isogai however got the highest scores in the grade for social studies making E class in the lead. The drop outs celebrated even more after hearing Manami Okuda got the top scores for Science. As for the last subject, the one to get the top marks were actually Asano and (L/N) who tied for first place.

        After hearing about his results, Karma was outraged and decided to cool off outside but before he could get up from his seat (Y/N) told him in a low voice, "I told you not to get ahead of yourself Akabane. Such a shame that I stand in second place alone, wouldn't you say?" her usual bored tone was no longer present as it was replaced with a rare mockery making the red head even more furious. Now he stands behind a tree clutching his test results while his teacher teases him.

Koro Sensei's POV

        Now that I'm done talking to Karma and Mr. Karasuma, there's only one person left. Using my awesome mock 20 speed I appeared behind (Y/N) who was playing her usual games and listening to music as always. She sat on top of a branch somewhere in the big forest. I thought it would be a genius idea to poke the (H/C)'s shoulder to get her attention while she was deeply invested into a game so that's what I did. Lucky for me, I was quick enough (with my ninja skills) to react before (L/N) could cut my tentacle off with her hidden rubber knife. Realizing it was her precious educator she paused her electronics and raised a brow as to why I was here. Noticing her reaction, I sat beside her and told her cheerfully, "I just want to get to know you better." 

        With her nod of approval I started with my questions,  "So, why is it that (Y/N) decided mock Karma?" Not even seconds later my questioned student told me, "I thought it was dumb of him to underestimate his enemies and such he losed." Her reply was quick, it was as if she was prepared for the question. Hmmm. "We both know that you have enough skills to get 100% on all the subjects so why didn't you and instead relied on the other students? Wouldn't it be an easier win if you did it all yourself?" (L/N)'s eyes widened by my question. She must've thought that I wouldn't be able to see her potential or perhaps she just didn't think I would ask such a question. To my surprise, the smallest of smiles crept onto her face as she said in a small voice, "You truly are amazing Koro Sensei." Turning her head to me and staring right into my eyes she said in a casual tone, "I don't like easy to win games. They're quite boring so if I were forced not use my aces then that would make it a little more challenging therefore making it all the more fun. Plus if I were to need them for something I would prefer it they had the skills to assist me." Her words were calm yet her eyes were dangerous. It was if she was really saying, "If you try to pry anymore I will not hesitate to harm you in a way that you can not ever heal from it."

(Y/N)'s POV

        I can't believe Koro Sensei is making me do all those activity sheets. He better be prepared for my revenge later on. How am I suppose to play my video games now?! I may be raging in my head right now but on the outside I'm completely blank and just playing my videos games while listening to music, just like I always do. Koro Sensei is babbling on about the tentacles thing, wonder when that idiotic gang is going to-"Nice try, I don't think so. English, social studies, science, and let's not forget about home ec. We aced them all, read 'em and weep." A small amused smile was sketched onto my face with Koro Sensei's reaction. I thought I would have had to tell them about the loop whole but it seems they already figured it out before I could tell them. What good pawns they'll be.

        I think this is the first time I've ever been glad to go to assembly. I could see the vitreous five making their way to the gym where Isogai confirmed with Asano about our prize since we won the bet. The strawberry blond had to walk by me to reach his poison so I took advantage of that and whispered to him when we were side by side, "I suppose you put up a good enough game Asano. Such a shame you couldn't impress me." I could hear the boy grit his teeth as his nails dug into the palm of his hand. With a small smirk I walked to my position in the line and waited boredly until the assembly was over. Did I forget to mention that all my games were confiscated again. But I have to admit, it is quite entertaining seeing that everyone realizes that 3-E is not a waste land for hopeless children.

        Back in class Koro Sensei gave the entire class a gigantic guide book for summer. He also explained our reward: attending the Kunugigaoka Junior High Special Summer Course in Okinawa. I'm not exactly that excited since I travel a lot but I suppose it'll be some what fun to watch their assassin plan. I smiled a little at our teacher as he handed out our assassination grades and his little speech about the first term ending. I hope the rest of the year could be as fun but...I'll just deal with that later. For now I'll focus on the assassination plan.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I treat life like a game 'cause it is one. The only question is what is your position on my chess board."

-(F/N)