Chapter 17

Sorry guys that I haven't updated in a long time but it's summer and I was umm...busy. Hope you guys enjoy and this chapter is short.

Noah's P.O.V

"Yasmine where are you answer me baby! Come on stop messing around...Yasmine." I tried to communicate through our mind link. 

I was getting absolutely nothing back in response and now I am utterly and completely fucked up!

My pack was indeed attacked by rouges and sadly two of my warriors were killed. I should have known that the rouges would strike at a time like this how could I let this happen to innocent lives!!!!!!

"Yasmine!!! Where are you?" I mindlinked her. Nothing....nothing in response.

After Luther called me and told me that my pack was being attacked I rushed over their to find chaos. Most if my warriors are exhausted and now I have to plan a funeral for two of my pack warriors.

After dealing with the whole pack situation I headed back into the forest and Yasmine was nowhere to be found.

I swear if Yasmine has been harmed in anyway I will kill the person or people that harmed her and their families!! Nobody and I mean nobody messes with my mate!

The cottage is completely empty but Yasmine's scent is still fresh.

I ran out into the woods and their are broken branches and foot prints everywhere their clearly were people other than Yasmine and myself here. The people that were here before we're humans because of their scent.

After running for about 20 more minutes I come closer to the cave where I told Yasmine to go too.

Their is blood on the forest floor and by the smell of it, it's - Yasmines blood!

Yasmine's P.O.V.

Nothing I can see absolutely nothing! My entire body is on fire and my back feels like its been stomped on numerous times by elephants.

I can't remember anything and I feel like crap. I slowly checked my surroundings and realized that I was in a room. The room looked kinda old with its thick red curtains and vintage furnishings. I looked down at myself and realized that I was in a hospital bed.

"I see you've awakened." A familiar voice said and I nearly screamed. 

I looked to my side and saw Bruce staring at me with a sadistic smirk on his face.

"Tsk, tsk. You should know not to run away from your TRUE mate Yasmine." Bruce chuckled deeply.

"I'm not your mate." I growled and moved to get off of the bed but instantly regretted it when an excruciating pain shot up my back, causing me to scream in pain.

"W-What did you do to me?" I asked out in pain.

"There was a bullet in your back." Bruce hissed, as if it pained him to say it.

"What bullet?" I cried. The pain was unbearable.