Chapter 4

Yasmine's POV

"Umm." Noah trailed off.

"Who the hell are you?" The blonde girl said rudely.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

"No need to worry about me. Who are you?" I said, coming off of the bed.

"Ugh, you're just irrelevant. I came here for Noah." She said flipping her hair.

"Well, what exactly did you want him for?" I snapped.

"What are you? His mommy?" She snickered while giving me a dirty glare.

"No. I happen to be his mate. You on the other hand, happens to be some random slut who's desperate for him." I glared at her. 

I could see in her eyes that she was offended, but she didn't show it out physically.

"Well, Noah just tell her the situation between you and me." She said smirking.

"Noah, who the fuck is this bitch?" I yelled.

"Don't worry about it Yasmine!" He yelled back.

"Don't worry?Excuse me, I'm your mate! You better start spilling or you won't have a mate anymore!" I growled angrily.

"Look, can we talk about this some other time?" He groaned in annoyance.

"No! We can talk about it now!" I crossed my arms.

"Why should you know his business bitch?" The bitch yelled at me.

I was about to get up, but Noah beat me to it.

"Ashley, just shut the hell up!" Noah yelled at her.

So her name's Ashley. What a typical name for a typical bitch.

"Well, explain." I said.

"Yasmine, if I tell you, you'll hate me." He said softly.

"Noah just tell me!" I cried out.

He took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Way before I met you, Ashley and I had a thing going on. And, well we kinda..." He trailed off.

"You kinda what?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Screw this. Noah and I f*cked. Okay. We f*cked multiple times way before he even found you ." Ashley admitted angrily.

My heart literally broke into a thousand pieces. He actually had sex with her.