Chapter 14

Just a little warning , there's a tad bit of sexual content in this chapter.

Yasmine's POV

"Come on let's go." Noah said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom. 

"Noah wait. What about Jamie, Ashley, and Simone?" I said panicky.

"Don't worry. Ashley and Simone are already dealt with. And Luther took Jamie back to the pack house where the Omegas will take care of her. Hopefully, her mate will find her there." Noah explained.

Noah led me outside Bruce's palace and placed me inside his car. I looked at him in confusion as he pulled out some rope and a roll of duct tape. 

"Noah, what are you gonna do with those?" I asked.

"Sorry Yasmine, but I have to. With you moaning and trying to seduce me while I'm driving will definitely distract me. It's for our own good." Noah said.

"Noah wait. Don't-" I began but Noah cut me off by putting a piece of tape on my mouth. 

He then grabbed my hands and tied them together with the rope. He closed the door to the passenger's seat and then came around to the driver's seat. He got into the car, started the engine, and drove away from this blood sucking vampire's palace. I was pissed off. My entire body is burning in heat and I'm in the need of satisfaction. But Noah can't even give that to me. 

I could already picture him pounding into me like there was no tomorrow. Shit, I wonder how big he is? Just the thought of it had me even wetter than I was before, which made me moan, even though the duct tape was on my mouth. 

"Yasmine." Noah growled which made me moan once again. 

"That's it!" He growled before stopping the car and ripping the duct tape off of my mouth.

I was about to shriek, but Noah cut me off by smashing his lips against mine. I moaned as Noah grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. I could already feel his hard ass cock brushing against my wet core, making me moan into his mouth. Noah growled once again and bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance, but I didn't let him in. Noah groaned and squeezed my ass, causing me to gasp and he took that as the chance to plunge his tongue into my mouth. Suddenly, I'm slammed against the car door at an insane speed as Noah's lips moved against mine in a harsh, passionate kiss that had my body heating up and had my clit throbbing in stimulation. 

Passion exploded between us both as we wrestled with our mouths for dominance. But apparently Noah wasn't having any of that. He kissed and sucked all over my neck as hands roamed my body heatedly in a rushed hassle. Oh sweet god, it felt so good. I need more. I WANT more. My hands came from around Noah's neck and began unzipping his jeans. Be fore he could even protest, I slipped my and into his jeans and pulled out his hard cock. Holy shit! My eyes widened in shock at the size and length of Noah's d!ck. Damn he's huge! How in the world will it be able to fit inside me? I'm sure my panties were completely soaked by now. I wrapped my hands around Noah's d!ck and began stroking it slowly. 

"Fuck!" Noah groaned as he inhaled deeply. 

I slowly began sliding down to face Noah's hard d!ck, but he stopped me before I even could. 

"Yasmine....not in here." Noah groaned as he pulled me back up. 

Come on. Just hurry up already, I thought desperately to myself.

Noah tied my hands and put the duct tape on my mouth before he got back in his seat and continued to drive. 

~4 hours later~

After what felt like hours, Noah pulled up to this beautiful cottage that had a lake just behind of it. The house was surrounded with beautiful bushes, flowers, and herbs. It even had a water fountain in the middle of the driveway. It was so beautiful. I wanted to tell Noah how beautiful the cottage was, but I couldn't, due to the duct tape that Noah had on my mouth. Turning off the car, Noah came out and came over to my side. He opened the door and began to remove the tape from off of my mouth. 

"Ow!" I yelled as he took it off.

"Sorry." He apologized. 

Then he began removing the rope from off of my wrists which caused me to let out a sigh of relief. Noah then grabbed my hand and pulled me outside of the car, which made my entire body act up again. We finally approached the front door and Noah opened it. Before I could even examine the cottage, I was roughly pushed up against the wall and instantly felt Noah sucking on my sweet spot, causing me to moan out in pleasure. 

"I should've done this from the first time I saw you on that beach." Noah growled and before I could react, I felt two pointy canines sink into my neck.