Important Author's Note

Hi guys it's Aaliyah again <3. Okay, as you know, I haven't updated in like forever....but I'm sorry. Before you continue to read, some of you are getting confused with the characters. I want you guys to ready my book without any confusion, so here are the characters and their roles. 

Yasmine: One of the main characters; mate to Noah Harris; Luna of the Blood Pool Pack.

Noah: Another one of the main characters; mate to Yasmine Richardson; Alpha of the Blood Pool Pack.

Jamie: Yasmine's best friend.

Bruce (A.K.A Bruce the Douche): A vampire king who is obsessed with Yasmine and will stop at nothing to get her.

Luther: Noah's Beta; Beta of the Blood Pool Pack

Liam: One of the guards from Yasmine's old pack; Shea's mate.

Shea: Yasmine's friend; Lea's cousin; Liam's mate.

Lea: Shea's cousin; Yasmine's friend.

Simone: The bitch that said she dated Noah in high school when really she didn't; Yasmine hates her.

Ashley: Ooh yes. As you all should know, Ashley is the most hated person in this book. Gotta love these haters, Ash. Anyways, she f*cked Noah and worked with Bruce to help capture Yasmine; Yasmine totally hates her guts; She's a slut; Boohoo bitch.

Well, I'll try my best to update sooner.