Chapter 12

"What" I yelled in disbelief.

"If you don't go along with my plan your friend Jamie is gonna get hurt" Bruce said.

"You could never hurt Jamie she's to smart for that" I yelled.

"Really? Guards bring in the she-mutt" Bruce yelled referring to Jamie.

How dear he call Jamie a she-mutt that motherfxxxxx.

Soon two pale guards came in with a girl who was bounded by her hands and feet with bloody rope. Her face had scabs and blood and her back was filled with infected scars. I could hardly recognize this poor girl as Jamie. Her hair was wet from blood and she wore a torn up t-shirt and jeans.

"Jamie" I yelled while covering my mouth.

Tears started to trickle down my cheeks. I was about to get off the bed when Bruce pushed me back down.

"Don't touch me with your ratchet hands" I yelled my whole voice consumed with disgust.

"Now that you have seen what I am capable of doing I hope you realize how serious I can be" Bruce chuckled.D

I had no choice anymore Jamie and I go way back to those kindergarten days.

Jamie and I are best friends for gods sake. But if I do marry Bruce what about Noah how can I possibly do this to him. I hate Bruce, I hate him with a passion.

"Jamie please speak to me" I cried.

"She can't her mouth is muffled" Bruce said annoyed.

"How did you find her? Why Bruce, Why her?" I yelled while tears of sorrow poured down my face.

"I didn't find her! She did" Bruce said while pointing to the empty door way. I looked over by the door and out of the blue appeared........ Ashley.

"You" I growled.

"Yes it's me" Ashley snickered.

"I told you Yasmine, I get what I want when I want" Ashley added.

"But the Rouges didn't they......." I said in disbelief.

"Nope.......there were no Rouges. Everything was a set up from the start Yasmine. You see I get the Alpha and Bruce gets you" Ashley said

As if Noah would never want you hoe so keep dreaming.

"You bastard" I yelled.

" I know right" Ashley laughed

Crazy much?

"O Simone please do join us" Ashley yelled.

Once again another figure showed up by the door only to reveal Simone with a smirk on her face.

"Hello Yasmine" Simone said

OK I understand Ashley but why is Simone here ?

It was all just too much. Jamie being in this state was breaking my heart and being away from Noah was like tearing my heart in half. Bruce, Ashley, and Simone are all on my shit list.

/ Yasmine where's Noah I.. Think it's time" My wolf growled in my head.

/ Time for what?" I asked.

/Heat! Yasmine it's time for our heat!" My wolf yelled.

Panick started to take over my body.

Anxiety and frustration were all I could feel at this point. Bruce, Ashley, and Simone had come up with the perfect plan to destroy Noah and I. I felt like an idiot for not seeing it sooner. What would I leave behind in this world? I hardly even got a chance to finish my 12th grade year at high school and here I am at the end of the line.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok it's Aaliyah again !!! Hope you enjoyed chapter 12 it probably has errors so yep I hope you liked it don't forget to vote, comment, and of course message me. I know it's short I just wanted to get something done today I might add some more to it by tomorrow. Until next time bye ;3