Chapter 9

Noah's POV

"We have to make safety boundaries around the area or this problem is sure to happen again." My Beta, Luther said.

After we defeated most of the rogues, the council and I had to have an emergency meeting. 

"No! Safety boundaries might keep the rogues out ut it will keep the members of the pack trapped." One of the council members argued. 

"We have to come up with a solution. The members of the pack depend on us." I growled, getting irritated at the subject.

All that was on my mind was Yasmine and her heat. Boy what a naughty time we will have. 

"Alpha I suggest that we have safety patrols until the rogue attacks die down." Luther suggested.

"That's a good idea." I said simply.

"I'm going to start making the safety patrols." Luther announced. 

Before I could reply, or tell Luther to carry out his order, I heard a piercing scream. I was filled with rage because that scream came from the mouth of Yasmine. 

"The council meeting is over. You're all dismissed." I growled while leaving the conference room. 

I was beyond furious. I was ready to kill, murder, and destroy anyone that stood in my way. 

"Noah help!" I heard Yasmine yell. 

The blood in my body was starting to boil like lava and my heart beat was out of this world. Someone was touching what is rightfully MINE! The pack house was huge and to my surprise, children were playing and running in the pack house and they accidentally squirted me with... apple juice. I growled at them to show them never to that again and they ran off. 

The only thing that was on my mind was Yasmine.

"Noah!" Yasmine yelled again.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I ran using my Alpha speed. I dodged everything that was in my way until I saw her. Yasmine was in the pack house's center lounge where she was being forcefully dragged by guards and they didn't belong here.

"Let me go you phenomenal douchebag!" Yasmine screamed.

That was enough to set me off. I'm sure that I looked like a beast with all my huffing and puffing. I finally reached to where Yasmine was and my wolf and I growled.

"Let her go before you lose a leg." I growled.

I was beyond furious and I wanted to rip his throat out for touching her. The guard tensed up, but I could tell that he wasn't backing down. Without anything else being said, I lunged after the guard, but Yasmine quickly jumped in my way.