Changes ❗️Importamt Message ❗️:)

Hello again peoples 😜

I now I haven't updated in like a million years and I'm sorry. I will be surprised if any one is still reading my story though but any who I'm back on Wattpad and ready to write guys. I really don't like my story in the beginning though, I will admit that my plot was moving way to fast and there are so many grammatical errors in there. I'm thinking of rewriting the story though. Make the story a little more realistic but still have all the werewolf and vampire drama. The story will still be the same and have the same characters and same concept. If you would like to see my revised version please comment and tell me what needs to be changed to make it more comfortable for you as a reader. I might take your suggestion into consideration and change something in the story.

Once again I'm sorry for not updating but I wasn't really feeling the story.

A new P.A.M Syndrome will be released. Stick around for the new book.

If any of you have read my other three books before this they are being DELETED or discontinued I gave myself to much work and I'm paying the price fore it I can't do four books at the same time Sorry.

Once again if you have any questions ask me.

Bye and stick around for more P.A.M :)