Chapter 15

(Warning: Extremely Steamy Content will be in this chapter. Please don't read if you're immature and not comfortable with steamy scenes. And by the way, the pic to the side is the actual Yasmine. In chapter 9, the girl that is on the side is not Yasmine. Sorry if I confused you. I just wanted to let you know).

Yasmine's POV

A piercing scream escaped from my lips and I felt pain erupt from my neck. I tried to squirm away, but Noah held me in place. Soon, the pain that I was feeling turned into pleasure and I was constantly moaning. Noah then licked my neck slowly, which sealed the mark. When Noah pulled away, I touched my neck and gasped.

"You marked me?" I gasped in shock. 

"Yes. Now you're all mine!" Noah growled as he held on to my waist tighter.

I was so happy, not only because Noah was officially mine and I was his, but because we could now mind link each other.

"Yasmine." Noah said in a curious voice. 

"Yes baby." I answered.

"Go look at your neck in the mirror." Noah ordered.

I did as I was told and hurried over to the nearest mirror which was in the bathroom. 

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled. On my neck was a mark that I have never seen in my entire life. I knew all about marking. Every week, someone from my old pack got marked and it was a typical mark that only had the person's initials on it, but on my neck revealed a mark with Noah's initials on it (N.H) and a golden paw print of a wolf. Is this marking even possible? 

"Noah what have you done to me?" I screamed. Noah quickly ran in the bathroom that I was in.

"Yasmine, I don't know what happened." Noah said. 

"It doesn't matter. The damage is already done." I said with sorrow while looking down at the floor. 

"YASMINE! Don't you ever call my mark 'damage'. I know it's different, but that mark is mine and whatever is mine is always perfect." Noah half yelled while placing his hand on my chin which caused me to look up. 

"Yasmine stop doubting it." Noah said with pride while looking into my eyes. 

"Noah how are we gonna tell everyone. Marks don't go away." I whispered.

"We'll just tell them the truth." Noah shrugged.

"Oh! I have the perfect idea! I'll just cover it up with make up." I exclaimed. What a brilliant idea. 

"If you put one speck of make up on that mark, so help me Yasmine, I'll do something really stupid." Noah growled. 

"But Noah-" I began to say, but he cut me off. 

"No buts Yasmine." He growled. 

"Now, let's get back to what we were doing." Noah said in a husky voice. 

"Well Mr. Alpha, I think you were just help me with the heat situation." I answered while wrapping my arms around Noah's neck. 

"Yasmine since you're still a virgin, the things that I'm going to do are really gonna hurt. Are you sure you're ready?" Noah asked.

"Yes." I simply replied. There was no turning back. Although Noah had already marked me and my heat went down, it would surely come back up with a vengeance. 

"Noah, how long will my heat continue?" I asked with curiosity. 

"Probably three more days." He replied.