Chapter 7

Yasmine's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I was now staring at a blue ceiling. I slowly sat up and looked around me. I was still at the pack house, but where'd Noah go? I got up out of bed and walked out of Noah's room. I then heard talking and laughing from what I'm guessing was Noah's office. I could smell his scent so I knew he was in there. As I got closer, I smelled another scent. Noah wasn't alone.

There was another female wolf with him. I then barged into Noah's office to see Noah sitting in his office chair and a woman sitting on top of his desk. Her hair was a brunette color and it cascaded down to her shoulders, She wore a midnight blue dress that stopped right above her knees along with midnight blue heels. From the position that she was sitting in, I could tell that she was curvy. Both their heads turned towards me and Noah's face dropped. 

"Hi, you must be Yasmine. Noah has told me so much about you." The woman smiled at me.

"I'm sure he has." I replied while eyeing her closely. 

"I'm Simone." She introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you Simone." I said, putting on a fake smile.

Something about this girl made me suspicious, and it had my wolf on high alert. 

"Can I talk to Noah in private?" I asked, but it came out more like a demand.

"No problem." She said while coming off of Noah's desk and walking towards the door. 

"Noah I'll be downstairs if you need me." She smiled at him.

"Alright." He replied.

Simone finally left and I stared at Noah with my arms crossed. 

"Who's she?" I asked him with attitude.

"She's just an old friend. No need to worry." He reassured me.

"Then why is she here?" I asked.

"Because she's apart of this pack." He replied.

"Then how come I've never seen her before?" I asked.

"She went away for 3 weeks and she came back today." Noah said.

"I'm already feeling this bad vibe about her." I scowled.

"Jealous are we?" Noah smirked.

I stormed towards him and grabbed him by his shirt.

"You're mine Noah. No one else's. You got that?" I said in his ear.

"You look so sexy trying to be possessive." Noah smirked once again. 

"I don't want you hanging around her." I said.