Chapter 16

Bruce's POV

"Ugh! My damn head hurts. Bring me my O positive now!" I ordered.

That damn werewolf. How dare he come into my kingdom and take what I want. I was about to have it all. A seventh wife to go with the others. A new trophy, and a new prize. Noah, that fucking mutt, also took Ashley and Simone. I need those two whores for my plan.

"My king, you have a guest here who would like to see you." One of the human servant girls announced.

"I'm coming, but first....come here child." I ordered.

The girl looked hesitant at first, but obeyed. She came closer to me and I grabbed her by the neck. She was human and I wanted to taste her blood.

"Please don't kill me." The girl whimpered.

"I'm not going to kill you." I chuckled, as my pointy fangs extended. I ignored her cries and sunk my teeth into her neck, immediately gulping down her delicious blood. She screamed loudly but I only brought her closer towards me. After minutes of drinking her blood, I let go of her and she dropped down to the ground. I wiped the blood off of my mouth and stared down at her limp body. She's probably dead, but I could care less. I stepped over her limp body and walked downstairs to see who this guest was. As soon as I reached the bottom step, shock came over me once I saw who this guest was.

Yasmine's POV

"Up for round 2?" Noah asked with a smirk on his face.

"That's if you're up for it." I said seductively as I trailed my hands up and down his sculpted chest.

"Baby we can go all night." Noah whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver.

"Tell me something I don't know." I said while rolling my eyes.

"I bet you didn't know that I can make you cum 6 times right tonight." Noah whispered seducively in my ear.

"Please you can't-" I was cut off when I felt Noah's mouth on my Pxxxy.

A loud moan escaped from my lips as he sucked on my swollen clit.

"Noaaaah" I moaned

My "lady part" started to cream up with my sweet liquids and I couldn't help but to bite down on my bottom lip which seemed to turn Noah on because he started to ravish my core with his wet yet hot tongue while pulling, rubbing, and pinching at my clit.

" Noaaah stooop" I moaned in pleasure.

I've orgasmed like about 29 times I think that even a werewolf can't handle that much pleasure.

"Why stop Yasmine when I'm so turned on?" Noah asked.

"I- I might have a pleasure overload" I said still moaning.

"Then have a pleasure overload" Noah chuckled.

But our little session was interrupted by Noah's phone.

I groaned and tried to push Noah away but he growled and bit my clit, causing me to scream in pleasure.

The phone kept ringing and I started to get frustrated.

"Noah just answer the damn phone already" I moaned out of frustration.

Noah groaned before answering the phone.

I sat up and covered myself with the sheet.

"Okay I'll be right there." Noah growled before smashing his phone into a pieces.

I could feel his anger through the mate bond and I could already tell that it was bad news.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked as he began putting on some clothes.

"The pack's being attacked." Noah growled again.

"What?! Let me come with you!" I shouted as I stood up, the sheet still wrapped around me.

"No, I don't want you to get hurt. You'll stay here." He said before putting on a black jeans pants and red t-shirt.

"Ugh! Noah I am the LUNA it's my responsibility and what if you get hurt? Just let me go with you please!" I begged.

Sighing, Noah came over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Yasmine, I need to make sure that you're safe. Please just stay here ... If something were to happen to you I don't know what I'd do, I'll be fine babe." Noah reassured me and I nodded my head.

"Just be careful please" I whispered, but I knew he could still hear me.

"You're making it seem like I'm weak, I'm an alpha baby" Noah smirked at me, causing me to smile.

"Don't leave the cottage unless I tell you too" Noah ordered.

"FINE" I groaned while pouting my lips.

"Bye baby" Noah said while giving me a peck on the lips and exiting the cottage.

"What a day" I said while getting dressed in a yellow flower dress that reached my thighs.

I fixed the bed where Noah and I just came from having...well you know.

--------2 Hours later------------

I'm completely bored. I've been staring out of the window in the bedroom ever since Noah left.

- Yasmine! Baby get out of the Cottage NOW!-I heard Noah say through our Ming link.

-Why? What's going on are you hurt - I asked

-Yasmine do as I say and run away. There should be a cave deep into the forest wait there - Noah said.

After that being said I dashed out of the cottage and ran further into the deep woods. Everything was so unfamiliar. The trees seemed so fake and the ground was so mushy and wet.

Awhooo! Awhooo!

SHIT! I thought to myself.

Other wolves and there coming fast.

My heart was beating at an unnatural speed and my wolf wanted to take over so I let her.

Within minutes my human turned into a gray she-wolf.

"I can smell her"I heard a male say but why did it sound so familiar.

My first instinct was to stand and fight but something inside me was telling to run so I continued running while dodging fallen tree trunks, boulders, and branches.

I heard the voices coming closer so I picked up my pace.

"Come on she's moving to fast, we can't let her keep them or it'll be to dangerous!" Another male voice shouted.

What do they want!

As I continued to run a tripped on a branch and flow forwards which cused mg to crack my front paw to the left side.

I tried getting back up but the pressure was making my paw hurt even more.

Eventually five men came up to me and the last thing I could remember was a silver bullet going in my back before I blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------/-------------------

Hi everyone well there's chapter 16 hope you enjoyed it don't forget to vote, comment, and follow.

Till next time ---- Aaliyah ;3