Eighteen

I woke up and noticed a weight on top of me.
My head was thumping and I could barely remember anything after dancing with Sofia.
My eyes just about opened and looked to see who was on top of me
"Alec!" I yelled shoving him
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked
He rolled off me and fell onto the floor.
"Ow" Came his sudden voice
He shot up so fast in to a fighting stance and looked around eagerly.
"What's going on?" He asked relaxing
"You were bloody asleep on top of me, what the hell happened last night?" I asked rubbing my eyes.
Suddenly from the other side of the bed Came a noise.
Me and Alec looked at each other before we both leaned over the bed to see who was there.
"Hello guys" said Chris.
Why the hell was he practically under the bed?
"Come on little man" I said giving him a hand up.
"Last night was so fun" laughed Chris
"Why what happened?" Me and Alec asked at the same time
"You don't remember?" He asked us
"No" I stated
Chris burst out in laughter before running out of the room. Crazy kid.
"We never speak of...that" I said gesturing towards him "again okay" I finished
"Deal, It never happened" he agreed.

***
I sat in my office, trying to figure out what happened last night but my mind trained to the memory of when Leo told me the story of how my mum never knew she was twins with Leo. He told her at a party. I couldn't help but laugh slightly. I wanted to see her... I wanted to know what she was like. I needed to find her but how would?
I looked at my laptop in front of me.
What ever you do in life we start with a beginning so let's go back to the beginning. She wasn't involved in any of this until she met Stefano.
If she was kidnapped then it would surely be an Enemy of stefano's.
It has to be...
I picked up my phone and called Marcus immediately
"I need you to give me a list of every Deal stefano ever made or tried to make, I need to know every person he ever worked with, every person he ever killed, I need to know his family. I need to know every part of my fathers work!" I demanded through the phone.

"Sir, what is going on?" He asked
"No questions Marcus just do it, I will be waiting" I told him before hanging up the phone.
It didn't take long for Marcus to come with roughly 30 different files. I ushered him out since I needed to do the alone even though he wanted to know what I was up to.
After a couple of hours I came up with two suspects,
Antonio and Diego
They were brothers, twins yet they had another who was killed in some sort of transaction, I didn't know how but maybe that's why the deal with my father fell through and they dropped out. I had to be suspicious.
Then I moved on to the last file.
The family file.

I don't know much about any of my family other then the people I live with.
My grandmother and father are dead,
I know pretty much everything about Angel already.
There wasn't much I could get from the file until stuck between two papers was an adoption certificate.
I looked at the signatures at the bottom,
Elana and Ezio caivano
My grandparents,
I knew I was named after my grandfather but to see his name and my grandmothers was incredible.
I never got to meet them but now I've seen something that belonged to them.
Who had they adopted though?
It couldn't have been my father?
Nor angel right?
They are too much alike
The certificate was old and most of the colour had faded. It was had to read most of the information.
I needed to know more so I would go see the only person that could tell me the truth and who would know the whole story.