Six

"Wakey Wakey" smiled Alec
"What you doing out of bed?" I asked him sitting up
"I Wakey you up" He childishly said mispronouncing his words.
How cute was it to be waken up by him
"Well thank you" I huffed

Swiftly he jumped off the bed and ran out. He will grow up being sporty, I just know it. That's if he gets a normal life which he won't. His brothers a gang leader and all of his family are part of gangs.
None of us will ever have a normal life,
But we will live our life and that's okay.
Today I had decided to tell my family that I was pregnant.
I could feel the zoo moving about in my stomach and goose bumps lined my skin delicately. I was so nervous.

I headed down stairs walking slowly considering how exactly I would explain my news.
I waded into the kitchen to see leo, pouring his coffee. "Good morning brother" I smiled.
"Good morning Kim" he huffed
"What's wrong with you?" I asked
"I'm stressed and have stuff to deal with. I have to go" he told me quickly turning around holding his coffee in his hand. Then crash.
Little Alec Came rushing around the corner and into Leo's legs to which he dropped his cup. In one swift motion he grabbed Alec before the China smashed to the floor into many tiny pieces.
"Be more careful Alec" Leo said sternly holding him arm length away as if he Alec really stunk.
"I will clean it up don't worry" I told him.
"Here, I have to go" leo said shoving Alec into my hands.
Then Leo was gone
"Great" I huffed "didn't that go well" I smiled at Alec.
I placed him by the kitchen door and asked him to go play somewhere else.
Once everything was cleaned angel had woken up.
"So family meeting soon?" She asked
I loved the way she counted herself as family I mean yes she's right she is family but I love the confidence that radiates off her.
"I don't think so, Leo's already left. He was really stressed and I wanted to wait for him to" I answered
"I suppose that's for the best, we can tell them later. Why don't we go out for the day" she asked me.
"Sure why not" I answered

****

Angel and I had spent the day shopping, we went to watch a movie and ate at some tacky restaurant. We had just reached home and it was 7:00.
Everyone should be here now, the secrete had been eating me up all day long.
"Mum! Theo!" I Yelled
"Leo get your arse here!" Angel yelled
The persuasion levels are unbelievable.

"Why we being so bossy?" Came Leo's voice
"No longer mr. Moody?" I asked him
"Not as much" he piped up.
"Darling did you want us?" Asked mum.
"Yes could we please all sit down in the living room? I want to talk to You all"
They all followed per suit and sat down on each seat in the room.
"I'm so nervous" I whispered fm myself looking at the floor.
"What's going on?" Asked mum
"Yesterday I found out something which really shocked me. It's sort of unbelievable and I need to tel you all" I slowly announced
"Your pregnant?" Asked leo guessing my news
"Yes, I am" I answered a tear filling my eye.
"Angel Persuaded me to do a test since she said you were both suspicious. It came back positive" I told them.
"I knew it" Laughed leo.
I'm pretty sure he's just happy that he was right.
"Oh sweetie I'm so happy for you. I could never have imagined this day and I didn't think it would come so soon" mum smiled tears also gliding down her cheeks. "Congratulations hunny" said Theo.
"Thank you both so much. I'm glad he or she will have such good grandparents" I replied
"Group hug!" Exclaimed angel. I laughed and grabbed her and Leo. Mum and Theo then joined followed by little Alec who had no clue what was going on.
"What's going on here?" Came Marcus's voice.
"Kimberly has some news" cried mum
"I'm pregnant" I told him.
The colour drained for his face and eyes expanded like balloons.
"And It's stefano's?" He asked straight away
"Of course yes" I answered as if it was a stupid question.
"I have to go, I Uh...see you later" he rushed out after finishing his sentence
"You just got here" I called after him but he was already gone.

——————
Hey!
I'm sorry It's been a while again but I've been so busy and have had so much going on. I know this was a sort of boring chapter but it will improve soon.
But anyway...
Why did Marcus react like that? Where did he get off to in such a rush?
Xxx