Chapter 17

We waited for ava's operation to get done. She was going into cardiac arrest. i paced the hospital floors. I was so worried about her.

"Lou stop worrying" said harry "she's alive and that's all that matters, right"

"yes but" i sat down in a hospital chair "i-it's all my fault, i should be the one that got hit, not her!"

I started bauling hysterically. I-I can't handle this, it should have been me. It was all my fault. A hospital attendant walked in.

"um...are the friends and family here for avalon white?" she asked.

I quickly stood up and ran to the lady. "yes were here"

"follow me this way" she said. we followed the lady to the rooms, she stopped at room 1627. she turned around and looked at us. "she is stable and will recovery quickly but...."

"but what?" i asked nervosly.

"she got a major concussion and has forgotten most of her memory" said the nurse "it will take at least a few weeks to come back to her or....it won't"

"so...she doesn't remember me-i mean us?" i asked.

"probably" said the nurse "try talking to her"

She walked away and i looked at the guys. I opened the door and walked in. I saw Ava watching t.v.

"um...hi" i said.

She turned and looked at us and paused the t.v. "d-do i know you?"

My heart stopped "well....yes.....you saved me from being hit by a car" i said.

"so that's why i'm here" she said.

I nodded. I shuved my hands in my pockets.

"well...what your name?" she asked.

"d-don't you remember?" i asked trying not to push it.

"um....let me think....." she started thinking for a really long time she shook her head "nope"

"well.....i'm l-Louis and this is Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn" i said trying not to cry.

"oh well...nice to meet you" she said happy.

I then started crying.

"w-whats wrong...Liam right?" she asked.

"no...i'm Louis but, you have to remember me i'm Louis your boyfriend, we tickled each other we had a silly string fight Ava you have to remember!" i screamed.

She looked at me i horror "um....i think there's somthing wrong with your friend"

Liam shook his head "nope, you lost your memory but, i guess it's no use in trying to trigger it"

"well be leaving now" said harry.

I ran out of the room and ran to the bus. I crawled inside my bunk and started crying. S-SHE DIDN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING! nothing, she's forgotten everything! And the nurse said it might be permanent!! i don't know what to do right now....

I heard foot steps coming to my bunk. The curtain slid open and the boys were staring at me.

"w-were sorry Louis" said Niall.

"it's all right lou" said harry.

"no it's not" i said covering my face "it never will be, my girlfriend, the girl of my dreams just forgot who i am?!"

"s-should we leave her here" said Zayn.

I nodded "there's no point on staying here if she's not going to remember me!"

"but the nurse said it might be temporary" said Liam.

"yes but she also said it could be permenent!" i screamed.

"Lou, get some rest" said Liam closing the curtain.

"so...were going to leave avalon here?" asked harry.

"yes" said Liam "well make sure that she has family that can take her in"

I started to cry myself to sleep. This day couldn't get any worse!

Avalon's POV

I don't know why those boys started freaking out at me. I mean they were saying weird stuff to me like i was their girlfriend and stuff. I sighed, they must be going crazy!

"here's your dinner" said a nurse as she handed me a plate full of mush.

"thanks" i said trying to fake smile.

She walked out of the room and i sighed. Ugh! i hate hospital food! i turned on the t.v. and started watching this show called 'wipe out'. I've never heard of it before so i decided to watch it. I then got a little tired and wandered off to sleep.

Liam's POV

Louis hasn't stopped crying since we left Ava in Oregon. He's been hysterical. I don't know what to do with him or what to tell him. I've never lost a girlfriend that lost her memory! i was sitting down watching 'lion king' with Harry and Zayn. Niall tried to get some sleep but i doubt it, with Louis crying as loud as he is. I heard Louis stop and i sighed with relief.

"whoa" said harry "he's been crying for five hours straight!"

"i guess he cried himself to sleep" said Zayn.

"poor louis" i said "he doesn't deserve this!"

"yeah, and everything him and Ava went through just to date, i mean Ava was really stubborn."

I chuckled "yeh, she was a bit stubborn"

I hope Ava recover's her memory soon or Louis might go into deep depression!

yeah....Ava needed to lose her memory.....i was having writers block with this story and how to keep it interesting and i was watching the news one day and...BAM! it hit me, cause some girl got hit by a car and that gave me and idea. then i added my own spin to it and BAM! its a epic story! sorry if it's short....