Chapter 4

I walked down the stairs of the concert stadium. I finally finished vacuuming and cleaning and i was walking down the stairs. I saw Liam waiting for me. He turned around and waved. I waved back to him. Once i reached him he gave me a hug.

"so before i give you your treat" he said "what have you eaten today?"

"Liam" i said pushing him playfully "do you have to ask that question every time?"

"yes"

"fine" i said a little annoyed "i ate a hamburger and fries"

"from where?" he asked trying to be an idiot.

"why did you ask me that stupid question" i said.

"i just was trying to be annoying" said Liam.

I sat down on a concert chair. Liam sat next to me.

"well...it worked" i said "you were being really annoying.....i was so close to punching you"

he rolled his eyes at me "your feisty today"

"whatever" i said pushing him. This time he fell off the concert chair laughing at me. I started laughing at him. He looked like a complete idiot.

"ow that really hurt" he said laughing.

I laughed at him some more. He came over and started tickling me. I then started laughing really hard, so hard i started crying.

"LIAM STOP, STOP PLEASE!!" i yelled inbetween laughing.

He finally stopped and looked at me with amusement. I was breathing heavily. I looked at Liam and almost slapped him, but i didn't.

"don't do that EVER AGAIN LIAM!!!" i shouted at him.

He only laughed at me. i rolled my eyes.

"hey guess what" said Liam "there's a mascaraed ball at the high school near here...are you going to go cause me and the boys are?"

"i might" i said "my aunt may not let me though, but i'll try"

"okay Ava"

I saw something walk up the stadium stairs toward us. OH CRAP! i saw that kid Louis look at me like a was a complete idiot. Liam looked at him and smiled. All i gave Louis was a cross look.

"hi louis" said liam.

"what are you doing with....HER" he said as he pointed to me "i mean come on Liam....i know you have better taste in women"

I was about to cry. OH DARE HE!!

"Louis were just friends" said Liam "i'm just talking to her"

"just friends" Said Louis "well to me it almost looked like you were going to"

"LOUIS!!!" shouted Liam. I was just confused, i had no idea what was going on, maybe and inside joke of theirs or something.

Louis looked at Liam and laughed. "anyway" said Louis, Liam was puffing out red. i shrugged right now all i cared about was for Louis to LEAVE! "i'm going to see Kala" Louis walked off. Liam turned and looked at me.

"sorry about louis" said liam.

"why did you freak out and cut Louis off?" i said "and who's Kala?"

"inside joke" said liam. I knew he was hidding something but, oh well "and kala is louis's girlfriend"

"oh" i said "okay"

Liam looked at his watch and then looked at me "i have to go Ava" he handed me some gummy snacks. He walked up the stairs and i followed him. We reached the cross walk.