Chapter 13

Louis POV

We were watching jaws when Ava fell asleep on my chest. I felt like i just won a battle and victory was MINE! i didn't want to wake her up, she was so cute. I can't believe i threw trash at her and was well....rude! i guess it's different once you get to know a person, well i guess you can't judge a book by it's cover! we finished the movie and the guys sat up.

"lou, ya' coming?" aske liam.

"well....i'm getting tired and i don't want to wake Ava up" i said.

"ooooooo she's gonna kill you in the morning" said harry.

"come on lets go" said Liam "i'm tired"

They all walked out the door. Liam turned around and looked at me "y-you got your cell?"

I pulled it out of my pocket "got it "

"okay" said Liam as he left. I sighed, i looked at Ava she was so peaceful. i closed my eyes and feel asleep with her against my chest.

Avalon's POV

I woke up to Louis asleep, i guess he stayed the whole night. I looked out the window and saw the morning sun shining in my eyes. i sat up from Louis and started to make breakfast. Do you think i was mad....a little but half of me was jumping with excitement. I was still not ready to be in a relationship yet, especially with a famous hot guy...wait did i just call Louis hot?

I was making frozen waffles, since i didn't fell like doing a whole lot of work. I walked over to the pantry and grabbed the syrup. i turned around and bumped into Louis. I was staring at his six pack and slowly made my eyes till they meet his.

"moring beautiful" he said.

I pushed him away "well you didn't think so a couple of weeks ago"

"didn't i tell you i was sorry" he said "how many times to i have to say sorry?"

I turned around "a lot"

He sighed, "d-did you sleep good?"

I looked at him "well...you could say i did"

I tried to to remember how i felt when i was watching the movie with Louis and, um.....well....kinda fell for him. But i'm going to try to play it better than i was before. I know Louis likes me and i have to act like i don't like it. Not that i liked it in the first place but........ugh what am i saying!

"what we having for breakfast?" he asked.

"frozen waffles" i said buttering my waffle "your's in the toaster"

"awww" i said "you look so cute buttering a waffle"

I looked at him crazy "my hairs a mess, i have no make-up on and i have black marks under my eyes"

"ya' still look cute to me" he said smiling. I handed him a plate and he fixed him self a waffle. I sighed, i went and sat down on the couch. I was almost done with my waffle when Louis sat down next to me.

"a-are you done yet?" he asked.

I looked at him "does it look like i'm finished"

"no...."

"well then" i said taking the last piece of my waffle, i started chewing it, i swallowed it and sighed "now i'm done"

I sat up with my plate and set in in the sink. i walked back over to the couch and sat next to louis.

"so.......did you have a fun time on our date last night?" he asked.

I looked at him "it wasn't a date, all of your friends were over that were also my friends" i said with my arms crossed "they were just trying to cheer me up"

"it was MY idea to come over" he said looking at me.

"oh really, i thought it was Liam's" i said.

"nope" louis shook his head "it was ALL MY IDEA!"

I covered my ears "y-you don't have to yell"

"sorry princess" he said.

"i'm far from being a princess" i said.

"well...your MY princess" he said. I turned and looked at him. Before i knew what was happening he pressed his warm lips against mine. I felt happy but, i also felt defeat. But....i should care more that Louis Tomlinson from one direction was falling head over heels for me! i didn't want to let go but i did. He looked at me worried.

"d-did i push it?" he asked.

I looked at him "i-i can't be seen with you, my aunts girls threatened to" i paused, i was already kicked out of my dance school so, i could see Louis whether they liked it or not!

"what were you going to say?" he asked. I looked down then looked back up at him.

"nothing, nothing at all, everything is just peachy!" i said wrapping my arms around his neack.

"so you don't mind if i do this?" he said kissing me again. He pulled away.

"no, i don't mind" i said kissing him back. everything was just perfect, just perfect!

------

I hope you enjoyed the story so far, there's more to it but, Ava and Louis are together!(for now)