Chapter 16

This is when things will get sad.......but it will help with the story though!!

I woke up that morning and sighed. We've been on the road for two weeks and arrived to Oregon. I slept most of the day that day. I didn't want to wake up at all. My curtain flew open and i saw Louis and Zayn starring at me.

"i'm tirred" i whined.

"um...Ava" said Louis "it's one 'o clock"

"i'm not getting out" i said.

"Ava please" begged Louis.

I paused "fine"

I got up and walked over to the couch and sat down.

"oh great Lou" said Zayn "now we have too pull her lazy butt off the couch now!"

"i know how to fix this" said louis.

"Lou" i said "what are you up too?"

He came out spraying silly string all over Zayn. That's when he handed me a can of silly string.

"come on" he said squealing "spray zayn!"

I laughed and opened the can and started spraying red silly string all over Zayn.

"what going-" said niall before lou started spraying him.

"oooooooo" said Liam coming out of the game room with harry "it on like donkey Kong"

"what?" asked Harry confused.

Lou threw a purple can to Liam and a yellow can to harry "start spraying Zayn!"

"not if i can help it" said zayn as he grabed duck tape and taped lou all up, exccept for his mouth.

"come on guys" shouted Zayn "spray Louis!"

we all ganged up on Louis and started spraying him. He was screaming like a little girl. We eventually ran out of silly string and started laughing at Louis and Zayn. they looked ridiculous!

"ZAYN WHAT THE BLOODY H*** WAS THAT FOR!!" shouted louis.

"you say that a lot" i said.

Lou blushed "well....yeh..kinda"

"kinda!?" shouted harry.

"okay maybe a lot" said Louis "now GET ME OUT OF THIS DUCK TAPE MESS!!"

"oh,oh, oh i won't" said liam. niall started laughing.

"i will i guess" i said unwrapping Louis. He was finally free from duck tape. He sighed.

"i can finally breath!" he said.

"lets go get late lunch" suggested Zayn.

"good cause i'm starving" said niall rubbing his stomac.

"where?" i asked.

"um......how about denny's?!" shouted Louis.

"okay" i said. The bus stopped at the nearest denny's and we all climbed out. we walked inside to eat.

* * * * * *

"the bus is parked over there" said Lou as we walked out of denny's with full tummies.

"okay" i said "but lou....that looks like a busy street"

"don't worry we'll cross over together" he said grabbing my hand.

We waited for a car to zoom by. Once on did we ran across the street. Lou was running next to me when he tripped. I looked back and ran to him.

"are you okay?" i asked.

He was dusting himself off "yeah i'm fine"

In the conner of my eye i saw a semi coming full speed at us.

"Lou run!" i screamed.

"hurry" he said but couldn't stand up fast enough. i pushed him out of the way. And the next thing i remember was feeling like i was flying. I felt warm red stuff pouring out of my hand. I then blacked out.

Louis's POV

"AVA!" i screamed.

She was hit as she pushed me out of the way. she was flung up in the air and landed on her back passed out. The semi diver stopped and ran to her. Me and the boys went running to her side.

"Ava" i said trying to hold back the tears "Ava please wake up, PLEASE!"

"i-i'm sorry i didn't see her" said the semi driver.

"Liam call 911" shouted Niall.

Liam hurried and pulled out his phone and dialed 911.

"yes we have a girl that was hit and we think she's dead" said Liam.

"she's not dead!" i protested. I looked at her and started crying. I was holding her bloody hand. Please stay with me Ava, please.

Sorry it's so short but.....yeah, did you think Louis was the one that was going to get hit? any way please vote and comment!!