Chapter 6

I lied away at two in the morning. I couldn't stop thinking about Louis's kiss. I turned over in my bed and sighed. I didn't know how i was going to work later on but, i'd have too. I just needed to play dumb so that Louis wouldn't find out.

*  *  *  *  *  * 

I was wiping down the counter when i was over hearing Sidney and Cora.

"omg you didn't" Sidney was about to scream.

"yes i did"

"does mom know?"

"like she'll give a crap of what were doing" said Cora.

"So...whens the concert?" asked Sidney.

"tomorrow night......and i have backstage passes to meet one direction too!"

Sidney screamed at the top of her lungs. My ears were pounding and i sighed, why do they get so worked up about one direction? Then Louis's kiss came crawling back in my mind. I tried to think of other thoughts but......it didn't work. Then anger rose in me. I was wiping down the counter with anger and force. Who does he think he is! He's been such a jerk to me but when we meet with masks he suddenly liked me! I was so angry that i didn't realize that i accidentally tipped over my aunts vase. When it hit the floor i stopped and looked at the mess. My mouth was wide open with shock. Sidney and Cora looked at me with shock too. i hurried to the pantry.

"i-i'm so sorry" i said as i reached in the pantry and grabbed a broom and dust pan.

"ooooooo mom's gonna kill you Ava" said Cora.

I looked at them with annoyance. I heard the door open and my aunt came walking through, drunk. She swayed and started to walk. She couldn't walk in a straight line as she headed up stairs. Me, Sidney and Cora watched her as she struggled not to fall down the stairs. I heard the door shut and i sighed. I bent down and cleaned up the vase. Once most of it was in the dust pan, i walked over to the trash and threw it away.

"were going to tell our mom about this" sneered Cora.

I looked at them "you like it when i make just a little mistake so you can go and tell your mommy" i sneered back.

They looked at me with shock, cause i've never talked to them like that before.

"well tell that you were being rude to us as well" said Sidney trying to come up with something for her to yell at me for.

"i'll tell her about the concert" i threatened "and that it doesn't end till midnight"

"that's fine,like she'll care" said Cora.

"oh yes but" i looked at them "i over heard that you'll be headed to a bar after that, and if i remember correctly, your mom about killed you when you two got drunk especially you Cora"

"you wouldn't"

"try me" i said.

Sidney and Cora looked at each other with worry them looked at me "fine....we won't tell"

They stammered off up to their room. I smiled with happiness. I looked at the clock and it was almost time for work. I finished the kitchen and threw on a purple jacket, over my pink ruffled top, and headed outside. I locked my room from now on, so the demons won't break in again and go through my stuff. I walked out side and opened the black, iron gate and closed it behind me. I started walking down the side walk to the amphitheater.

Liam's POV

I was sitting back stage with the boys. I was a little disappointed that i didn't see Ava at the dance last night. Maybe she couldn't come. I sighed, i about jumped when Niall put his hand on my knee.