Chapter 9

Its all going down in the next few chapters!!!!

Avalon's POV

I woke up and sighed. I absolutely think that Liam is the best friend anybody can have!!!! he's so kind and nice and such a gentleman. I got up from my bed and headed over to my closet. I grabbed on my grey sweat pants and a black-long sleeve shirt. I put on a blue baseball cap and headed down stairs. i was half way down the steps when i remembered i forgot to lock my door. i ran back up and shut my door tight. i was going brain dead today. i turned the lock and clipped the keys to my necklace of keys, ribbons, and other crap. i slid down the railing and landed on my feet. i had a dance move i came up with stuck in my head. i was humming the melody of 'what hurts the most' while i grabbed my purple jacket.

i shouted at the top of my lungs to my aunt "I'M GOING TO WORK I'LL BE BACK AT NINE!!" i shouted as i put my coat on.

I opened the front door and saw that it was sprinkling. It hasn't stopped raining for three days! i put my hoddie on and started running through the rain, to the stadium. I came across the cross walk and sighed. I waited for the light to turn green. Once it did i ran across the cross walk and opened the gate to the stadium. I heard the boys practicing 'what makes you beautiful' i sighed. at least the stadium stage it covered, its not fair that they don't have to work in the rain. i ran to the supply closet and grabbed the broom and dust pan and started in.

*  *  *  *  *  * 

i was finished. there was barley anything to clean since it has been raining for three days straight. Liam hopped down off the stage while the guys were getting ready to leave to go to their tour bus. he ran to me in the rain.

"Liam your not going to put your hoddie on?" i asked.

He shook his head "were going to a CD signing and we need to leave now" he pulled out a pudding cup, a chocolate pudding cup.

"thanks Liam" i said "where can i find a spoon?"

"back stage" he said pointing "since you work here your allowed back there"

I heard harry yell Liam's name.

"sorry Ava gotta go" he said as he started running after harry.

I smiled, at least he gave me something! i saw the interview guy,Steve, pointing to me. I walked up to the stage.

"since your done early you can mess around till your shift is done" he said.

"thank you" i said.

"i see you work your butt off you deserve to mess around for a bit" he said walking away "the boys will be back at 9:30 so don't lock the place up"

"okay" i shouted back. i looked at the pudding cup and started feeling hungry. It was like the pudding cup was mocking me. I walked to the back stage. There was no sound, i mean you could hear a pin drop from a mile away. well....not really...there was the rain....that was the only sound other than my breathing. i saw a mini fridge and a microwave and two sets of dressing rooms. one was for boys and the other was for girls. i saw a plastic spoon on the table. it had a piece of paper taped on it. i read it.

Dear Ava,

liam was a bit to well "afraid" to touch the spoon for you, for your pudding so he gave it to me and i set it down here for you to enjoy.

love, Niall

I sighed. I remember Gracie saying something that one of them was supposedly afraid of spoons. now i know who. i ripped off the piece of paper and set it in the garbage. i opened the lid off the pudding and stabbed the spoon in it. i threw away the lid and started eating it. I sighed with relief that i was done, so now i could mess around. i threw the pudding cup and spoon and started to walk in the boys dressing room. i was wandering around when i saw the most messiest thing i've ever seen. It was a piece of a moldy carrot. i held my nose up, but i could still smell it. i ran out of their. i started to cough. once i was done coughing i gave a big sigh. i didn't even get that far. i decited that it wasn't worth going through louis's stuff.

I saw a CD player and i walked over and picked it up. i saw a whole bunch of CD's next to it. i started looking through the CD's. i was going to get that dance move out of my head. i found the CD that had the music that would fit it perfectly. i walked over to the stage and plugged in the CD player. i placed in the CD and i was searching for the right track. it was about 8:45 so i had about 15 minutes to dance. i found the track and pressed play. it started playing 'what hurts the most'. my dance routine went perfectly along with the song. i backed away from the CD player and started streching. it is always important to stretch before you do any thing athletic. once i was done i replayed the track again and started dancing to it. i had theses moves stuck in my head. i was doing the most elegant yet sorta hip-hop dance moves. if you could imagine them, they were amazing! i started my famous twirl. I've been known to twirl like a ballerina for about five minutes, and i could stop and still dance without falling over, flat on my face. I started twirling when i slipped on some rain water. but someone caught me. i looked up and met his gaze. i froze in terror....

-----------------------

----------------

--------

---

-

I left it on a cliff hanger for 'ya!!! i hope you've enjoyed the story so far! please fan comment and vote!!!