Chapter 5

i walked in the school. I saw loads of people walking to the gym. I followed them cause i don't know where i'm going. I walked into the gym and my jaw about dropped. It was so big and there were lots of people and lights and music. I looked over and saw all the food. I walked over to it and saw chips and dip and a whole bunch of yummy stuff. I saw pink punch and guys with tuxes.This was going to be fun!

Liam's POV

   I didn't see Ava anywhere but, i then remembered that it was a mascaraed ball!! i was so stupid. I saw Niall over by the food, eating as much as he could. And harry was dancing with some girls. Louis was sitting next to me. He was a little bumped that his girlfriend broke up with him on their date.

"Louis" i said "go and dance with a girl......i bet she'll treat you better than...you know who"

"well.."

"come on" i said trying to push him off the bench.

"fine Liam" he said as he got up

I smiled as i saw him head toward the crowd. i was sitting on the bench when i was approached by a girl.

"hi" said said in a American accent.

"um.....hi" i said, this wasn't Ava. This was some random girl from the states.

"have you seen any people that....well.....look like one direction" she said with her arms crossed.

"nope" i said. This chick apparently wanted to find us and try to become one of our girlfriends.

"D**N IT!" she shouted as she walked away.

I sighed and waited for Ava.

Avalon's POV

    I was busy eating some jell-o when a cute guy in a tux came over and sat down on the same bench as me. I looked at him, his hands were in his pockets and he sighed. I slid over to him.

"um.....sorry to ask but are you okay?" i asked. He looked at me and sighed.

"well....my friend wants me to dance with a girl but, the thing is that i just broke up with my girlfriend today" he said as he put his head down.

"i-i'm sorry....." i said. I was jumping inside. HE DIDN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!

He suddenly lifted his head and looked at me "hey maybe i can dance with you?!"

"well..." i started blushing. "okay but.....i have to warn you that i'm a bit advanced in dancing"

"that's fine" he said as he reached out his hand to me.

     I grabbed it and we walked into the crowd of people. I listened to the music and the dj started playing "born this way". He pulled me into the middle of the crowd of people. Everyone started dancing.

"show me what you got" he said challenging me.

     I nodded. i paused and tried to get the beat down. I put out my right leg and lied my right arm on my leg. I moved my shoulders to the beat. I twirled and then stopped and looked at him. His mouth was wide open with shock. I looked at him and started dancing. He grabbed my arm and started dancing with me. He pulled me close to him. I looked at him.

"your good" he said "how do you dance so good?"

"i guess the music just speaks to me" i said as i winked.

    We danced around the room. Eventually every stopped dancing and were looking at us. We moved along together with the beat of the music. I was dancing when i tripped and lanned on his chest.