Chapter 15

"Ava! wait up"

     Louis went running to catch up to me. We were going to miss our plane! All because of Louis, he decided that he wanted to sleep in till 8:00 and me and Niall threw water on him, cold, icy water to be exact!

We bored the plane, I sat next to Niall and sighed. Louis was panting heavily, he looked like a wet rat. I looked at him.

"next time" said Louis "slap me across the face, instead of throwing ice cold water on me!"

        Me and Niall started laughing. Louis was trying to be serious but, the way he looked would have made you laugh too! Harry came over by us and sat on me. I tried to push him off, but i couldn't. He was laughing at me. Niall helped me push him off. Harry started laughing at me. I rolled my eyes.

      We all buckled up for the long plane ride to the U.S. and i sighed. I really didn't want to see my siblings with my aunt in Idaho. And it just so happens to be that were in Idaho for the boys first show. Were going to be there for two weeks then after that were headed to L.A. then so on and so forth. I was going to take a nap, since i woke up at six and got all the boys up and ready to go. i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*    *    *    *    *

I woke up to Liam poking me awake. I opened my eyes and looked at him with annoyance.

"what" i asked rudely.

"we've landed" he said.

I quickly sat up and only saw me ans Liam in the plane.

"w-where's everybody else?" i asked.

"in the bus waiting for you" said Liam.

I grabbed my bags and hurried with Liam to the tour bus. We ran outside to where the tour bus was surrounded by screaming fans. I gulped, as me and Liam walked to the crowd.

"okay just run up to the door and say that your Avalon white" whispered Liam "i'll distract the girls"

I nodded "okay"

I ran into the crowd and heard on of the girls shout out "OH MY GOSH IT'S LIAM PAYNE!" all the fans went running to Liam. I walked to the bus door and saw a very scary looking security guard.

"i-i'm Avalon white" i said.

He looked down at me.

"tons of girls say their Avalon white" he said. I saw Louis peeping out of the bus window. He opened the door.

"Ava!" shouted Louis "come inside"

The guard let me through and i walked inside the bus. Louis gave me a hug and kissed my lips. He pulled away when Harry and Zayn walked in.

"Ava" asked harry "where's Liam"

I almost forgot about him.

"um...outside" i said "but he's too busy being mauled by fans"

They started laughing at me. I smiled and rolled my eyes. Liam came running in the bus. He was panting.

"you owe me BIG TIME AVA!" shouted Liam.

"sorry" i said innocently.

He rolled his eyes and headed to the bathroom. He locked the door and started a shower. I sighed and set my stuff down. I claimed the middle bunk and set my pillow and blanket in. I sat down next to Niall and harry and watched them play Pokemon on their Nintendo ds's. I eventually got bored and walked over the the kitchen. i looked in the fridge and grabbed a frozen burrito and stuck it in the microwave.

"NNNNNOOOOO!" screamed Niall.

I looked at him crazy, "w-what wrong?"

"THAT'S THE LAST FROZEN BURRITO!!!" he said as he ran to me. Harry was laughing his a** off.

"um......you can just go and buy more" i said with my hands on my hips.

"b-but-"

"Niall just stop" i said "it's not the end of the world here and it's just a stupid burrito!"

Niall gave me a poutty face and walked back over to harry. Harry was still laughing hysterically. Niall slapped him across the face. Harry looked at Niall and they began in a slap fight. I was laughing hard.

Louis came running out of game room and jumped on the two fighting "children". they tried to throw Louis off but, he wouldn't budge. Zayn came out laughing. Me and him were laughing at them.

Liam came out of the bathroom and looked at Louis, harry and Niall.

"i swear, i'm the only adult here" he said. I looked at him and bursted out laughing.

*    *    *    *    *    *

I ate the burrito in front of Niall. His mouth was drooling. I looked at him and finished off the burrito. I wiped my mouth and sighed. I got up but Niall woudn't let me through.

"how come you had to eat my burrito?!" he said.

I laughed "two reasons, one i was hungry, and two i love to look at your facial expression when i was eating it" i said before i bursted out laughing.

Niall started laughing with me. We finally stopped and i walked over to my bunk. I looked at Louis asleep on the couch. I saw harry with a bucket full of ice cold water. I covered my mouth so i wouldn't laugh.

I whispered to harry "what are you doing"

"i'm going to get revenge on him for every time i wake up with straws in my nose!" he whispered back.

I walked away and climbed in my bunk. I waited to hear Louis's scream when harry threw the bucket of water on him.

"one....two" i heard harry whisper.

"THREE!" he shouted. I heard Louis scream like a girl. I started laughing.

"WHAT THE BLOODY H*** WAS THAT FOR HARRY!!!" shouted Louis.

"thats for all the times i wake up with straws in my nose!" he shouted.

Louis started laughing. I opened my curtain and looked at Louis.

"i better get dressed....AGAIN!" he shouted "g*d, i swear that i'm going to go through all my clothes before we even preform!"

"then you'll have to preform naked" said Zayn.

"i think a lot of fans would like that" said Harry "all though, i would see me being to one to do it, not you"

"whatever, i'm going to change" said Louis as he walked to the bathroom "I SHALL SEEK VENGEANCE ON YOU HAROLD STYLES!!"

I laughed. if things kept happing the way the were, i'll never get bored!

------

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter......i laughed writing some of this stuff!!! but drama is headed it's way (not relationship drama, that's pretty much has ended) so be prepared!