Chapter 10

Liam's POV

 I went running after i gave Ava the pudding cup. i climbed in the car with Harry and slammed the door shut.

"why did you have to give her something today" said louis annoyed "she could just wait till tomorrow"

"i promised her" i said out of breath "i and won't break it"

"okay Liam" said Louis "but you about made us late!"

"i hope she'll find the spoon" said Niall.

"where did you set it?" i asked.

"backstage, on that brown fold out table" he said.

"okay, i think she'll find it" i said.

*   *   *   *   *   *

we finally arrived to the CD signing place. we sat down and the guards let all the girls out and they formed a line.

Louis's POV

    so many girls that would come up to me would say that their name was Avalon White and that they wanted to get together sometime. But t-that girl was just different form the rest of the girls and she also had a American accent to so it was easy to tell the difference between each girl. we got done an hour early and we decided to head back to the stadium and practice some more. we all climbed in the car and drove to the stadium. we pulled up to the backstage parking lot and we headed inside.

I heard some music playing "d-do you guys hear that?"

"yeah" said Harry.

"i think its coming from the stage" said Zayn.

We hurried over to the stage and saw the janitor girl, streaching.

"what is she doing on the stage" i said annoyed. she walked over and started replaying the music again.

I rolled my eyes "i'm going to tell her to get off the stage!"

     But that's when my eyes widened and my mouth dropped wide open. I-It was her, i mean she's the girl, the girl i danced with! i couldn't believe my eyes, the one girl i made fun of was the girl of my dreams! i saw her moving along the floor, she was so graceful. i-i was shocked, that's about sums it up. I now was regretting every thing i did to her. i saw her twirling and twirling. i walked over there to say hi when she slipped. i caught her in my arms and she looked up and stared at me in horror and shock. i smiled, i finally found her.

Avalon's POV

I-I can't believe Louis just saw me dancing. I quickly got up out of his arms and looked at him. He knows i'm the one that danced with him!

"well i didn't expect my dream girl to be you" he said.

"whats wrong with me then" i shouted at him, i was angry.

"well....lets just start over" he said handing me my anklet. i grabbed it.

"yeah..in your dreams" i said running off the stage crying.

     He was yelling at me to come back but i kept running. i didn't stop till i reached home. i slam ed open the iron gate door and opened the front door. i went running upstairs i ran to my bedroom door and unlocked it. i slammed my door and landed on my bed. i was crying. i didn't want Louis to find out, he was such a jerk to me an-and i can't take it! i dance my way into his heart one night and he all the sudden likes me!? in my book that's just stupid. i still had my anklet in my hand. i sat up and clipped it on my ankle again. i sighed and looked out the window of my room. i-i don't know what to do.....

Liam's POV

We headed back to the stadium and hour early. we walked back stage and we saw Ava stretching with some music on.

"what is she doing on the stage" said louis annoyed. i shrugged.

 "i'm going to tell her to get off the stage!" he shouted.

That's when Ava started dancing l-like the girl that danced with Louis. i was about to cry, but i held back my tears. Louis went on stage to talk to her. that's when she fell into his arms.

"liam a-are you okay?" said niall as he put his hand on my shoulder. i jumped a little when he did that.

"y-yeah i'm fine, just shocked" i said.

i saw Ava totally ripping into Louis and yelling at him. she grabbed her anklet and ran off the stage. Louis was yelling at her to come back but she kept running. she can't stand him at all and probably didn't want him to find out but.....he did.

Louis walked backstage to where we were.

"i-i can't believe that she's the girl, my dream girl" he said.

"well...you maybe should have treated her better" i yelled.

I stammered off. i can't believe that he thinks that he can just say sorry and the whole thing will be erased.

Louis's POV

"what's Liam's problem" asked Zayn.

I shrugged "i-i think he has a crush on her and well...."

"you do too" said harry.

"i'm going to go and cool off Liam" said Niall as he took off after Liam.

"i-i don't want to be fighting over a girl with liam.....b-but i like her now" i said with my hands in my head.

"well.....i'm not so sure that she likes you back" said Zayn "and i don't think she knows that Liam has a crush on her either"

"so....she's not interested in us?" i asked.

"right now i don't know what to tell 'ya" said Harry "i guess you and Liam will just have to work it out"

"i-i guess so" i said lifting my hands away from my head.

I started walking to the bus "i'm going to go and fix this mess with Liam" i shouted as i headed to the bus.

 -------------

 I hope you've enjoined this chapter full of suspend.....i thought it would at least be two pages but....it's only one page :( any way Louis and Liam are going to play rock ,paper ,sicorss(they going to talk about it and work it out) over Ava in the next chapter!!! please comment, vote and fan me!!!