Chapter 11

Avalon's POV

I was surprised i managed to go to work the next day. i put a hoddie on and walked down the stairs. i put the hood on my head once i reached the supply closet. It had finally stopped raining so i could use the vacuum. I grabbed what i usually did and i headed to the top of the stairs. i started in on cleaning.

Louis waved at me but, i ingored him. even though he was kinda cut....wait what am i saying, he's not cute! but.....maybe just a smige.

He ran down the stairs toward me. Oh gosh no! what does he want now?

"hi, Avalon right" he said.

"i thought you'd know my name by now, since you had my anklet for a couple of weeks" i sneered at him. i didn't want to talk to him.

"well......i'm kinda bad with names" he said.

"well no dur, genius" i said putting my hands on my hips.

"somebody's cranky today" he said folding his arms in amusement.

"well, sorry" i said rudely. Who knew i could talk to louis tomlinson like this!

"hey, me and the boys are headed to McDonald's later to get lunch, do you want to tag along?" he said with is eyebrow raised.

He was giving me a goofy look that was hard not to laugh at.

"well...." i was thinking of an excuse on to avoid his "date" with him. "i have things to do"

"what things" he asked, he knew i was trying to get out of it.

Liam walked over to me and waved. i waved back, at least i'd see some one normal today!

"did you ask her yet cause were leaving" said Liam.

"well....she says she has stuff to do" said louis.

"I'll come" i shouted all the sudden, well since Liam was asking me too.

Louis looked at me with amussment. Liam looked at louis wierd and left to the taxi.

"come on lets go and have fun" Louis grabbed my hand and was running to the taxi cab.

He shoved me in the car and he sat next to me.

"b-but my boss might get mad at me" i said.

"well...we'll say that we were giving you a special treat today" said Niall.

I was sitting inbetween louis and liam. i sighed, i didn't like how louis was begin so nice to me all the sudden.

"OH MY G*D!"screamed Louis "SOME ONE IS WEARING A CARROT SUIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!"

"um........" me and the rest of the boys looked at Louis like he was crazy.

he turned and looked at us.

"what" he said giving us a weird look that made Niall and harry laugh. i tried not to but me Liam and Zayn started laughing too. Soon Louis was laughing along with us. we couldn't stop my sides were hurting. i finally stopped and sighed. i rested my head on Louis chest. i realized what i was doing and quickly sat up. Louis was looking at me like he was going to burst with joy. i rolled my eyes and gave a big sigh. We finally arrived at McDonald's. the boys put hoddies and sun glasses on and we walked in. i sighed, there was no one here, but us. this was one of those McDonald's that has the kiddie playground inside and all.

I looked up at the sign.

"what are you getting?" asked harry.

"um......maybe some McNuggets" i said.

"okay, souds good"

"OH OH OH" shouted Louis jumping up and down "can i have a happy meal cheeseburger!?"

We all turned around and looked at him.

"what? i like the toys they come with" he said.

"okay" said Liam "why don't you guys take a seat and i'll order"

We all nodded and found a good seat that would fit us all. we all sat down except for Louis. he went running in the play gym area took his red toms off and climbed inside.

To me it was a bit of a shock to see a twenty year old man playing in the kiddie play ground at McDonald's. The boys took it as usual but, it was kinda funny to see him going down the slides like he was six!

Liam brought over our food and we started in on eating.

"were's Louis?" he asked. we all pointed to the kiddie playground where Louis was playing around.

Liam laughed and grabbed his hamburger.

*    *    *    *    *

We were headed back from lunch. it was the best lunch i've had, other than the picnic me and Liam had together. i sighed as i was inbetween Louis and Liam again! we arrived at the stadium and i pushed Louis out of the cab. he fell out and looked at me, and started laughing. I stepped out of the car and didn't even bother to help Louis up.

"thanks guys" i said turning around and waving at them.

"no problem Avalon" said Niall.

"you can call me Ava" i shouted back. i grabbed my broom and vacuum and started in again cleaning.

Tawnya's POV

I was sitting on the couch in the living room. i had a glass of vodka and some shrimp by my table. i was watching 'celebrity house wive swap'. the phone started ringing.

"AVA!" i screamed. i then remembered she was at work. i picked up the phone that was placed on the coffee table and answered it.

"hello?" i said

"hi is this Avalon White?" said a uptight lady on the phone.

"she's at work right now" i said with a mouthful of shrimp.

"oh...well i'll call at a later time to schedule her sign-up sheet exaim for the Brooklyn arts dance school"

"the what?!"

"i said the Brooklyn arts dance school"

"oh...well, she's broken her legs" i said quickly "and can't dance"

"but you said she was at work" said the lady questioning me.

"yes, we call her physically therapy work so she doesn't feel bad for her self"

"oh...i-i didn't know" said the lady.

"well bye" i said hanging up the phone.

How dare Avalon leave with out my permission!

-------

i hope you enjoined this chapter!! please comment or vote to tell me if its good or not!!! and please fan me!!