Nightmares Ch.2

Annabeth's POV

 With nothing to do I decided to fall asleep. There was a magical border around camp, and it was strengthened by the golden fleece. It kept weather, monsters, and mortals out but something it didn't keep out were bad dreams. When your a demigod you don't just have nightmares, sometimes the dreams can be visions of the future, and if my dream was a vision.

I would be doomed.

 I saw myself alone in a dark chamber, then the scene changed, I saw Percy and I about to fall in what seemed as a pit of nothingness. No I thought It can't end this way. Then the scene changed I was standing alone again by the sea side next to camp. I glanced around. There seemed to be nothing around until a shimmer of ocean air vaporized into view.

 " Annabeth," boomed a strange voice. 

 " How do you know my name?" I asked, " And who are you?"

 " Who I am is not important, if you were smart you would have already guessed," the voice boomed back.

 Ocean air, the sea, " Poseidon," I said dryly.

 " Bingo, I came not only to tell you to get away from Percy, but also to tell you if you do wind up with him, those nightmares you saw, would become reality soon." then he vanished in a flash of salty air.

  I woke up with a start. I found myself back in my own bed. At first I didn't believe what Poseidon said was true, but the more I sat there thinking about it the more alone and anxious I felt. The silence was getting to me and I started believing what he said was true. No I said to myself No, no, no, no,no,no,no. Then I dashed out of bed.

Percy's POV

 I went to bed in a daze. After being told that I couldn't be with Annabeth then Rachel becoming oracle. No I chide myself silently that would be selfish and I am NOT a shellfish. I went to bed, and I thought I wouldn't be sleepy, but as soon as my head hit my pillow I was fast asleep and in Nightmare Ville.

 " WAKE UP YOU FOOLISH BOY," a female voice scolded, " Well, actually don't literally wake up but, ah your conscience."

 I looked up and saw the one and only olive head, "Athena," I said dryly.

" Took you long enough to figure that out," she snorted, " Now, silence I came to speak to your miserable face because you need to lay off my daughter."

 " Annabeth?" I asked.

 " Duh, she's the one who else would I have been talking about?' She rolled her eyes.

 Then with a dramatic puff of smoke she was gone and the scene changed. I saw Annabeth being whisked away on a motorcycle, then I saw her clinging onto my hand,as we were about to fall into an endless abyss,finally I saw her wandering away saying she was alone, i kept on rushing towards her but there were millions of monsters surrounding us. The nightmares vanished and were replaced by Athena's face instead. 

 " If you make a single move on my daughter all of those nightmares are going to come to life soon," she said smugly. Then she disappeared again in a grey puff of smoke.

 I woke up with a start, I was back in my bed and panting heavily. I sat alone and started thinking about what Athena said. She could have been bluffing, but those nightmares seemed so very real. I was about to go back to sleep when all of a sudden Annabeth came barging in.

 " Percy," she said out of breath.

 " Annabeth?" I asked.

 " I'm sorry," she choked out.

 Authors note: Again I would really try to write in between my schedule, but testing is coming up and it would really help if I could know that there were more greek geeks out there that want to read my story. 

 XOX from somewhere over the rainbow. :)