Holy Shisct

I did not expect this to be the story to get so much attention. When it hit 500 I was quaking in my booties. When it reached 1K I was shooketh to the core. Now at like 2K I've imploded.

This was one of my earliest stories. Meaning it's one of the worst written. I'm looking back at it, cringing, and wondering why the fuck so many people viewed this. I guess I have my sibling to thank for it, they gave it the very first view, then my friends (who later on stopped reading it, cough cough RSXGSXVJ) , and then strangers from the internet.

I got a notification on this story one day, it was a comment saying "PLEASE UPDATE". You know who you are. I don't know if I was suppose to take offense to that or something, but holy shisct did I get my ass onto a computer and start writing.

Thank you for that.

All I wanted when I started writing was for people to enjoy my works. Even one person will do. So even though this story isn't huge, the 2K reads means the world to me. To the people who saved my story to their library, voted, commented, even looked at the first chapter and said EW. I owe my greatest thanks.

And I hope those of you here continue to read my newest work, Spirit Space and I really like writing it. So I ask of you to go and check it out! and whatever else there is to come. Sorry, I don't update much BTW.

Thank you, again.

XOXO from someone on the other other side of the rainbow.

_HEY THERE_

It's the author but from the even further future! Aliens have that kind of technology you'know.

Anyways, I'm thinking about making a mini-sequel for Alatar. He's hated.. clearly. But I left A LOT of plot holes that a separate yet joined book could patch up. It would be maybe five chapters?? Just to explain Alatar better.

At the beginning I had a super elaborate plot planned, and Alatar was meant to be a much more in depth character, hence that one chapter ẘ̵̧̱̠̙̱̘̬͙̭̘̠͚̭̠͎̗̰̭͛i̸̢̢͓͚͖͍͉̗͕̮͇̠̲͉̫͈̜̞̗̤͈̬̪͐̈̓͋̋̓̈́̒̂͛̅̓̋͆̂̿̋͑̀̓͗̏̂̓̚t̷̨͚̹̩͕͓͕̳̲͙̫͈͖͈̫͈̲̭̓̉̆͛̎͐h̷̛̼͉͖̻͕̲̥͈͍͓̭̪̘̃̚͝ ̴̨̨͎͚̙̗̜͕̞͎͈̎̅̽͐̑́͜ṭ̴̡̰͊͋̅̿̃̑̉͆̓̽̓́͂̿͆͌̀̏͆̈̌́͐̿͘ḥ̴̡̧̨̼̖̬̦̯̘̗̤̗̮̫̘͚̘͕̘̱̪̞͙̹͇̍̋́͊͆͐́͠ę̸̛͚̹̩̝̞̻̥̯͙̘̳̮̺̱̄͋̒̍͂̓͊̀́͛͒̆͆̓̍̑͋̀͛̀̏͘͘͝ ̴̢̡̨̻̗͇͚̳͉̖̙͓͉̤͈̉͐̂͗̅̀͂͌̕͘͝ͅc̶̛̛̫̦͉̟̺͍̄͊̐͋̾̔̎̆̑̆̄̈́̿̓͜͝ŗ̷͈̜̹̟͖̻͓̹̭̰̂̆e̸̛̖͔͕̲͖̱͖̱̦̠̳̓̉͑͒̊͘͝ͅé̸̛̛͉̱̼̣̣̻̬̮̩̤̱̘͖̖̼̪̙̟̙́̄̾́̆̌̀̚̕̚͠p̴̪̘̖͔̯̰͉͔̙̂y̵̢̛̲̙̩̓͐̊͛̎̉͝͝ ̷̡̫̠͎̘̥͚̟̟̅ͅt̸̛̫͛̄̈̋̃̓͂̒̑͂͘͝͝͝͠ę̸̡̙̺̘̞̞̙̫͖̫̲̣̭̼̘͔͐̿̉͋̎̍͋͒͌̄̉̂̿̍̔́̿́̿́͑̀̕͜͝͠ͅx̴̢̢̼̺͖̝͓̮̥͖̺̫̖̼͍̜̠̑̐͐̍̐̚͜͝t̵̨̫͚̖̠̤̜̯̠̯̞͔̩̦͔̮̽̓͆̄̉͆͠ͅ .

COUGH, that hurts my voice.

But in the creepy text it said, she reminded me of Maralene. 

Maralene is a character from Alatar's oddly complex past. But i decided to scrap the thing entirely because I lost motivation to write halfway through and slapped an ending on haphazardly. 

But with the sudden success I want to make it better! So my question is.. should I make a new mini-book, add onto this story as an AFTER-epilogue, or just not do anything??

Maybe no-body would care but... OPINIONS??