Nice Little Bow-tie. Ch. 23 (END)

Percy's POV

Alatar put up a good fight. Is what I thought before I knew the truth. When Athena snapped her fingers I thought Alatar had been evaporated. Turned to dust.

My eyes widen in surprise, and I nearly drop my shoe.

"What did you do?" Annabeth screeched beside me.

"Relax. He's not dead. Someone can't die if they were never alive," Athena replied casually.

My jaw dropped. "He's just.. POOF GONE. What do you mean not dead? Where is he?" I bombarded the goddess with questions.

"Alatar never existed you puny boy," Athena snapped.

"It's true son.. I'm sorry, but uh.. Athena and I made.. a person, that is.. Alatar. And she just.. un-created him? Is that a thing?" Poseidon mumbled.

"What about his memories! He told me about his parents, his friends, when he moved.." Annabeth protested. 

"Well, those were fake. We all made them up. Quite excellent story telling if you ask me," Athena responded.

"I don't know what to say," 

"You can start with I love you Percy," I offered.

She smacked my shoulder. "Not the time," 

But I saw her smile a little. I myself smiled in return.

We looked at the two gods. "Can we leave now?" I whispered.

The ginormous room was silent to the point where you could hear the fire in the torches crackling. My palms felt clammy. I was nervous to the point of passing out. 

Poseidon nodded at Athena and Athena groaned in return. 

"You may leave."

Two Months Later

"Hey seaweed brain!" Annabeth chirped as she poked her head into the cabin.

"Whoa! I'm changing don't look!" I said as I pulled up my jeans.

She covered her eyes with an obvious gap between her fingers.

"Let's hurry," She calls urgently.

"Alright alright, I'm coming," I laugh. I grab Riptide and tuck it into my jean pockets before grabbing Annabeth's hand and letting her pull me along.

"We've finished the construction of the Hecate cabin. I can't wait to show you," 

"Whatever's your design, I know will be beautiful," I reply.

She squeezes my hand in return and we stop in front of the new cabin area.

"Over there," she whispers.

The building spoke for itself. It was ominous yet not, not inviting. Like Hecate. Like Alatar.

"Do you think we'll ever forget him?" she leans against me.

"I highly doubt it." 

"Do you think the dreams will come true?" Annabeth says worriedly. 

"Maybe. But even so..." I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers, cupping my hand around her cheek. "I WILL have your back,"

"HEY lovebirds~ Break it up! We've got a sofa that is calling your name. Calling your name to haul it in that is! " Someone called from inside the new cabin.

We looked each other in the eyes before laughing. Together we ran inside.

The Last Week of Summer

"Goodnight Annabeth," I said.

An Unidentified Amount of Time Later. 

The snake haired ladies were starting to annoy me. They should have died three days ago, when I dropped a cart of bowling balls on them at the Napa Bargain Mart. 

But no matter how many times I killed them and watched them crumble to powder, they just keep reforming like large evil dust bunnies.

I couldn't kill them. They couldn't kill me.

Where was I?

THE END.

Author's Note: Sorry that I haven't updated. I was completely unmotivated to write because despite this story doing so well. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 READS. I'M DED.

My other stories were not. Especially because I was so passionate at the beginning of writing Throne and Utopia. The sudden downfall made me kind of sad.

Sorry this chapter was kind of short. But THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND I'M SO STOKED TO WRITE SOMETHING NEW. I don't currently have any ideas... but I have some for other FF's. 

Thank you so much for reading. It means the world for me that someone is interested in my writing. My passion. My fashion. 10/10 hope that my stories can continue to grow.

Until next time lovelies. 

Alien Two

Also, sorry for forgetting that Percy took a shower in River Styx in the previous chapters. I'm honestly surprised no one pointed it out. I fixed it now, so no more mistakes. Whoo~