What-If? Ch. 1

After Percy saved Olympus from Cronus/Kronus, and declined the offer to become immortal, what if Athena never approved of him? What if Poseidon never approved of her? (Annabeth) 

  What if Percy decided that he really does like- NVM....... :)

  Percy's Point Of View (POV)

 As the shining blue light flew above the Empire State Building many looked up in wonder.  Suddenly Athena came over and pulled me over. 

 " Miss..." I stuttered.

"Immorality, why would you have refused it? Is it not something most everyone would wish to have?" Athena asked.

 " Well, you see I have hopes to grow old. Live a good life with my friends and family, then when it's my time to go I will," I replied.

 "Is it just because of that?" Athena pressed on.

 " No, but-" I started. 

  Then Athena gave me a cold hard stare. " I do not like the looks of you with my daughter," then, she vanished in a thin puff of smoke the only thing remaining was the echo of her voice inside my head. 

 Never mind that. I thought. I need to go find Annabeth. But, when I finally found her she looked just as shaken as I felt a few moments ago with Athena. 

 "Hey," I touched her shoulder," Are you okay?" I said.

 " Hmm? Ah, Percy yeah, I'm fine," she replied.

 "Are you sure? Because you look like you've just seen an army of spiders or something," I joked.

 " Eheh," she nervously laughed, " Let's go find-" suddenly she was interrupted by Nico.

   "Rachel," he panted, "She went to camp on Blackjack, I think she wants to become the next Oracle of Delphi!" 

 " She took my pegasus?" I gasped.

 " Percy, I think we have bigger things to worry about, let's go find Chiron!" Annabeth said.

 We raced down the street towards the East River and let out a sharp whistle. After some convincing I got Rainbow to take us to camp where I met Argus, we dashed past him and then met up with Chiron who was watching Rachel.

 "Chiron, why is she doing this I thought you told her the risks!" I said.

 " I know but it was I who suggested it," he replied.

  I ignored everyone warning me not to, but I just had to reach Rachel.

 " Rachel, are you okay? Why are you trying to attempt this?" I asked.

Her voice sounded distant and far away, " Percy, I chose to do this, it's my destiny."

 The rest was a blur and everything, all I remember was that Apollo showed up, Rachel inherited the role as the new Oracle, and she spoke the new great prophecy, which didn't sound too great. The worst part was, since she was the new oracle, she... 

 I decided to go to sleep after hearing that.

Annabeth's POV

 Poseidon's words really shattered me. They rang in my head as I went to the Athena cabin. Percy went straight to bed after Rachel spoke the prophecy and became the oracle. Honestly I think she was foolish to attempt such a thing, but that was probably just my jealousy speaking.

 "I forbid you to go anywhere near my son you hear me?"Poseidon boomed," I don't want him being influenced by your kind."

I shuddered. Please Athena help me.  I thought as I went to go to sleep.

Note: Some lines were taken from Percy Jackson and the Olympians book five, The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan. So, please do not copy right me.

I also really hope some people do read this. I have little to no time at all between my schedule and it helps if I know that people out there are also greek geeks.

XOXO <3 - Some Random Person that you may or may not know.