Chapter 6

As I arrive at Bloom's house, I instantly know that I have to change how I look. "Magic orb, make my newest outfit appear on me," I stare. Sparkles shroud me, as my new outfit appears on me.

I walk towards the house and knock on the door

I walk towards the house and knock on the door. Bloom's mom answers the door, with a smile on her face. "Hello, Aqua," she says cheerfully. "If you're searching for the Winx, then they're in the new place."

She hands me my stuff, as a smile forms on my face. "Thank you," I say, wondering where exactly the Winx were. "Magic orb, show me the way to the other Winx club members." The orb lights up, as I jump into my car and start to drive towards them. Within moments, I stop at a building. It was being made into a pet shop.

The Winx were inside, working hard on the place. I enter the building, as the Winx turn to stare at me. "Hello!" I state. "How's everything going?" Rena smiles in my direction, as her eyes seem to light up.

"We're almost done," Rena answers. I nod and snap my fingers, which finishes the rest of the pet shop. Everyone stares at me, before chuckling to themselves. "Okay, so here's the positions," Bloom says.

Aisha was the personal trainer. She would train the person and ensure that they were in perfect shape at all times. Stella was the pet designer. She would dress them up and style their hair.

Flora was the pet caretaker. She would help them if they were sick and ensure that they were being fed. Musa would teach the pets how to dance and play some instruments.

Tecna would build a website, which will show off the pets and allow you to buy them online. They could appear to you right on the spot. Bloom was one of the clerks, directing people to different stations and advising them which pet to choose.

Rena and I were also the clerks, being that we helped out wherever we were needed. I was excited! "Hey! Opening day is—" Stella starts, preparing to slam the curtain in somebody's face.

"Stella, that's enough!" I state, before shooting a glare at her. The girl looks at me, being smiling nervously. I walk outside, as the girl hesitantly stares at me. "Hey..." She says softly.

"If you want to see the pets, then come on in," I say, with a bright smile. She nods slowly, before following me into the stores. Stella crosses her arms and stares at the girl for a moment. Rena's eyes widen, as she looks at her in awe. "I love your hair!" Rena states.

The girl's cheeks flush in embarrassment. "I..." She begins, as I look at her dog. I step towards her dog, before petting him. He's so cute! "Opening day is tomorrow, but—" Rena starts.

"Here," I say, before making a coupon appear out of thin air. Her eyes widen in surprise, as I bite my lip and know that I shouldn't have done that. "How'd you do that?" The girl asks in surprise.

"T-That doesn't matter!" I state. "You can be one of the first ones in during opening day, and you can see all the pets you want!" A bright smile forms on her face, as she looks at us for a long time.

As she leaves the store, Stella turns to me. "Aqua, why'd you do that?" She asks, as I eye her carefully. Something is off about her. She's not human. "Stella, I'm not sure if you felt it, but there was something different about her," I say, as they stare at me in surprise.

"Could she be the last fairy on earth?" Bloom questions. I run a hand through my hair and shrug my shoulders, knowing there's a good chance that she's the last fairy on earth. "We need to go after her," Aisha says abruptly.

I put my hands on my hips. "Be patient," I say sharply. "She'll be back, and then we'll take her in and tell her the truth." They look at me for a moment, before nodding in agreement.