Chapter 28

I lead the way through the cave, with the Winx and the wizards of the black circle following closely behind. "Hello? Anyone there?" Rena calls. Small nymphs approach us, seeming nervous but excited at the same time.

"Aqua, Rena, Aisha, it's wonderful to see you again!" One of them states. I pick her up, before giving her a big hug. I look at them, feeling at ease.

"Should we report to Sibylla that you're here?" Another one questions, before gasping in horror upon seeing the wizards of the black circle. "What are you doing with them?"

"They begged for our forgiveness," I say, as they nod in response. "If you don't mind, please lead the way to Sibylla." The nymphs scurry forward, before leading us through the cave. In a matter of minutes, we make it to her.

"Aqua, Rena, Aisha, it's nice to see you again," Sibylla states, with a bright smile. "You three have grown so much. You're so powerful now." I look at her, as a serious expression appears on my face.

"Sibylla, we need your help," I say, as she lowers her head and nods lightly. Her facial expression hardens, as she looks at the rest of the group. Her eyes land on the wizards of the black circle. "It seems that you brought the wizards of the black circle," she notes.

"Of course!" Bloom states. "They begged for our forgiveness." Sibylla heaves a sigh, before closing her eyes in concentration. I eye her carefully, as a calm smile forms on her lips.

"It's our job as fairies to forgive them," Flora adds. Sibylla nods lightly, as a serious yet happy expression appears on her face. She turns to the wizards, being a little hesitant.

"I understand," she says, as I shoot her a smile and nod in her direction. "That's what a real fairy would do." Pride forms within me, as she exchanges a look with me.

"Oh no!" Tecna states abruptly, as we look over at her. "The time! Our concert!" I stare at her, as my eyes widen in shock. We need to get back to the fruity music bar for our concert.

"I'll send you on your way," Sibylla states. "I wish you the best. Good bye, Winx!" She approaches Rena, Aisha, and I, before giving us a big hug. We'll meet again. I know it. Before I know, we were back at the fruity music bar. My transformation fades, as I return to my normal outfit.

We hurry into the fruity music bar, as a gasp escapes my lips

We hurry into the fruity music bar, as a gasp escapes my lips. The guys were performing on the stage. I didn't expect them to be competing! They actually sound pretty good. "They're using magic," Musa murmurs, as I raise my eyebrows in astonishment.

We head backstage, as the guys leave the stage. "Winx, I hope that gave you enough time," Nabu says before anyone can say anything. Aisha smiles, before wrapping her arms around him. I look at them, knowing it's our time to shine.

We walk out on the stage, as I look at the crowd in amazement. "Winx, do you trust me?" I ask, as they nod in response. "Okay! Let's do this!" A smile forms on my lips, as I plan on doing a song that I learned not too long ago.

As the song ends, I turn to my friends, with a bright smile on my face. Stella and Flora did exceptionally well! I smile brightly, before waving at the crowd. As we walk off of the stage, the guys stand right there.

"Aqua, you were outstanding!" Jax declares. I grin, before wrapping my arms around him and burying my face into his chest. That night was absolutely amazing! We were announced the winners of the contest and got a record deal with Jason Queen. If anything, I cannot wait to go on more adventures!