Chapter 17

While the other Winx were outside trying to make more people believe in magic, I remain in my room. Honestly, I really don't feel like doing anything today. As for now, I'm currently reading about Believix and what type of abilities we have.

It doesn't help that Jax and I aren't on good terms either. I feel terrible about our fight, wanting to talk to him and make amends. On the other hand, he doesn't trust me, and I want to end our relationship.

My eyes widen, as the radio in the living room goes off. It talks about some winged girls trying to save the day against some bandits. I roll my eyes, before getting to my feet and closing the book. Of course it's the Winx. I snap my fingers, before appearing in my normal outfit.

Aisha meets me at the shop

Aisha meets me at the shop. She wasn't staying in the apartment because her and Stella had a huge argument not too long ago. I walk to the shop, as the wind calmly blows against my hair.

As I arrive, I notice Aisha playing with the pets. "Hey..." I say, as she turns to stare at me. "How are you doing today?" She looks at me, nervously biting her lips.

"Everything is fine," she responds. "I'm just sick of all of these reports about the winged girls." I nod in agreement, as another report comes on the radio.

"It seems that the burglars have robbed a jewelry store in the mall, and they even took a hostage," the voice says, as my eyes widen in shock. "The winged girls are there as well." I exchange a look with Aisha, nodding lightly.

"This is our cue," I say, before we hurry outside. I nod in her direction, as she starts to panic about her fight with Stella. I shoot her a reassuring look, as she exhales sharply. "Okay, let's do this," she states.

"Winx: Believix!"

We hurry to the mall, as our friends are placed into a sticky situation. "Let her go!" I demand, glaring at the bandits. "If not, then I'll pulverize you." All of them burst out laughing, as I smirk darkly and stare at them.

"Aqua, don't," Bloom warns. Of course I ignore her. I can deal with the repercussions later, and we can fight to see whose stronger. "I got this!" Aisha declares, capturing our attention. "Waves of courage! You can do it! Fight to free yourself!"

The girl kicks the guy holding her hostage, before sprinting out of the mall and escaping. I nod in my friends' direction. "I'll take it from here," I say, glaring at the bandits. "Magic orb, capture these bandits."

Sparkles surround the bandits, tying them up. "You know, you could've used your Believix powers," Musa remarks, looking over at me. I shrug my shoulders, before meeting her stern gaze, as a smile forms on my lips.

"Rena, will you do the honors?" I ask, as she nods in response. She lands on the ground, before slowly approaching them. "Breath of serenity," Rena states. "I know your hearts, and it's time to let go and find your inner peace."

Bloom grins. "I'm next," she says. "Force of will. Always do what's right and ensure that you help others!" I make the ropes disappear, as the police barge into the mall.

"You girls have some explaining to do," one of them states, before putting a bandit in handcuffs. I purse my lips, before shooting a glare at the other Winx. "What did you do?" I ask.

"That doesn't matter!" Stella proclaims, as I nod lightly. "Light of sight. See us for what we truly are and what we're doing." A wave of peace swarms on their faces, as they stare at us in amazement.

"You're fairies!" Another one of them says. I nod in response, as bright smiles form on their faces. I smile, feeling a lot stronger than before. If anything, I'm so excited. As we leave the mall, I release my transformation.

Within moments, we were at the fruity music bar

Within moments, we were at the fruity music bar. I stand with the Winx, trying not to look at Jax. Even though he was the hottest guy here, he didn't trust me. I bet he didn't trust me when Valtor had us captured. "Girls!" A voice calls, as Roxy hurries towards us. "I did it!"

"What did you do?" Bloom questions, tilting her head to the side. Roxy grins, being completely out of breath. "Artu, speak," she says, before looking down at her dog.

"Hello, Winx," Artu says. My eyes widen in amazement, as a smile forms on my lips. We engulf her in a hug, being extremely proud of her. This is amazing news! She's finally believing in herself! The more she believes in herself, the more powerful she'll become.