Chapter 23

A few seconds later, three fairies appear before us. I gasp in surprise, before looking around and being curious about their sudden appearance. "Hello, we're the atheral fairies," one of them says.

I stare at them in astonishment. I've only heard stories about the atheral fairies from my mom. They're some of the greatest fairies to ever exist. "I've heard of you..." I say, with a smile forming on my lips.

"Winx, we know about the adventures awaiting you," one of the atheral fairies state. "Because of that, we're here to grant you the three fates of destiny." My eyes light up, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach.

Bloom grins. "Wow..."

One of them smiles. "For the first gift, Bloom will have inner flame," she says, as a flower goes into Bloom's chest. "Stella will have drop of light." The same thing happens, as she embraces the flower going into her chest.

"Flora will have breath of nature," she continues, as the same thing happens to Flora. "Musa will have pure harmony." I smile in their direction, as amazement washes over me.

"This is so cool!" Flora states, with a bright smile on her face. I look at her through the corners of my eyes, knowing that she'll be in her element. "I can't wait to use this against Diana," Stella says confidently.

"Tecna will have superior order," the atheral fairy says, as the flower is absorbed into her chest. "Aisha will have vital beat." She holds out her arms, as the flower goes into her chest. A smile forms on my face, as they seem a lot stronger.

"Aqua will have nature's water," she says, as the flower goes into my chest and strengthens me. "Lastly, Rena will have nature's wind," she adds. I smile, as the flower floats into her chest.

"Thank you so much!" Musa states, before looking at them for a moment. I nod in agreement, as they disappear into thin air. "Okay, it's time to transform," I say, as they nod in agreement.

"Winx: Believix!"

I look at my friends, as bright smiles form on their faces. "Let get her!" I state. Before we could leave, a knock comes from the door. My eyes widen in surprise, as Rena opens the door. The guys stand there, having serious expressions on their faces. They nod in our direction, as I take Jax's hand and turn to Roxy.

"Winx, I'll stay here and take care of the pets," Roxy says. I nod in response and look at Bloom, as we use our teleportation wings to head to the tropical rainforest.